Polling,your 5 fave posters...and who you hate the most

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
I dont want this one to be moved cos it belongs here where the majority of people can see it and responds...

so here we are

i'm goin to start this,and PLEASE,
dont be all politically correct and shit,
otherwise whats the point

i want you to name your fave 5 posters,
choose em cos of the things they say,
or cos they make you laugh....whatever

just give a reason

and then who you hate most

alright

me list:

1 rade kuruc
hes promising,i like his style...funny as fuck

2 prozerg
well what can i say? its like a love / hate kinda thing...
the fact that he recently came up with a THIRD identity and his signature is a big blue mudman....well,greatness

3 rugal 2000
when asked "best 3 neo games",he stood up and went;slug 2,windjammers and last but no fuckin way the least,dunkdreams...
we once fought for a while...those were the times,eh?

4 rarehero
the way he types...resembles mine !
and a cool signature

5 devil gui
"you're not even snk!!!" that cracked me up,
and i also liked that bit about the lasers and the moon....

i'm sure i've likely forgotten something,
oh well,i can always edit the message....

now,who do i hate the most...hmm

that new "street smart is da shit + hey 8 bit invention" guy is surely a candidate...

i'm going to ponder for a while...and i'll come up with a more accurate answer...

for the time time being...

come on !!

your turn now !!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

hmm who do i like?

lord illicious=the master of parodies and philosophy.

silent scope= his constant "what kind of pussy do you like?" posts are always cool...heh heh

digipunk= his styles just part time evil,but cool none the less.

fran=believe it or not his shit makes me laugh,gotta be that british writing style.

devil gui=cuz sometimes he makes absoluetly no sense and it kills me..

WHO I HATE!!!

MOUSE MASTER
MOUSE BASTERD
RAT BOY
TWITCHY NOSE
STEWART LITTLE

PROZERG although his idiocy does make me laugh at times..
AND ALL LIL BITCHES AND WEAK ngf SNITCHES

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Lots of folks here are cool, but the ones off the top of my head are:

Neo Bomber Man
Neo Rasa
Iori

K

KiddragoN7676

i have'nt met anyone on the neo scene i can really say i "hate" yeah some people say weird things (yes i mean u Gui where ever u are!!) but they make me laugh and are all pretty cool.....!!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
rickr2.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
No order really since I tend to avoid picking favourites, but something like this.

Fran
======
Straight up, funny sometimes, brightly atypical. Enjoy the posting style as well.

rarehero
=========
Seems a happy cracker with a good attitude & posts I find worth reading. Once again the posting style comes into play. Always ends on a good note somehow. Reminds me of KiddragoN 7676 like that.

Steve
======
World Heroes... Apart from that, I just really like reading what he's got to say. The "discovery" aspect that makes his way into some of his posts is quite appealing somehow. Cheerful too.

Silent_Scope
=============
Lots to say and comes across not seeming like he's bored to death as the reason. Usually something of value to read, good all round gaming & unrelated knowledge, and once in a while funny.

Shawn
======
What can I say? One way or another I always manage to find what he's got to say interesting, no matter what he says or what I think of him afterwards, either way.

And for the other half....

!Arcade!
=========
Couple of shit-headed liars.

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
======================
Just for being generally fucking annoying, seeming like he's got nothing better to do than post so much on a BBS he claims to be overtoned by a certain "company" that he, ahem, can't stand, but won't shut up about.

Caris Nautilus
===============
Don't know why but I took a dislike to him the moment I first saw that name. And there was all that "look at PrOzErG's post total" bullshit. Doesn't bother me so much anymore though to be honest.

Lord Wolfgang Krauser
======================
Can't fucking stand him of late. Everything he says is worthless & it just pisses me off. Like that bit in the seller's forum recently, or like threatening Fran so pathetically.

Anyone else who, for example, is an "NGF basher" but that routinely uses NGF-inspired vocabulary. Anyone who's got their head up their ass, can't read and makes a blithering idiot of themselves whenever they open their mouths, which has nothing to do with rudimentary spelling/grammar just so we're clear on that.

And, in a wierd way, myself, for reading much of the bullshit I do just to keep myself superfluously informed on topics that quite frankly wind up boring the shit out of me, and that honestly hold about 0 use to me.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

honk kong my ass you little canadian cunt!
as for shuttin the fuck up,i never speak until provoked or somethin comes my way that needs to be said...but ill tell ya what neo bomber bitch..i got plenty of time to lay into your ass now and make you look like the shit eatin little weak fuck you are......

ADD BOMBERBITCH TO MY HATE LIST...
CHUMP....

C

Caris Nautilus

Neo Bomber Man you can suck it. Take your closet crumper ass elsewhere.

Is there something in the fucking water up in Canada? I swear all the little punk bitches on this board seem to be from there, maybe your all the same fucked up guy, who knows.

Have fun up in canada man, since I know it sucks up there. Hong Kong? hahaha you wish, to bad your IP is from canada.

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 08, 2001).]

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Sorry forget it.

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited April 08, 2001).]

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
This isnt a post for flaming just your opinions guys so I dont think you should retaliate against someone(unless in the war room)

No order of who I like most you guys out there, but here are some that come to mind

Master Terry Bogard

Lord Wolfgang Krauser

chohan

digipunk

neorasa

rade kuruc

I dont like anyone who is overly hostile and feels the urge to insult people with little or no reason.

------------------
mendou.jpg

-Shuuchan

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Well, bomber man i got no beef with you.
who i respect
1 DEVIL GUI -very cool member who says what he thinks weather people like it or not.
2 DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL -same as gui, his posts are worth reading.the best shit talker here. and people dont start shit with him..
3 LORD ILLICIOUS -gotta give credit all the devils stick to there crew.......
4 IORI -supported the ever unpopular A***
and seems pretty cool
5 PROZERG -at one point he may have done some questionable shit, but he is very helpful with the members.
6 SHAWN -for giving me a chance to voice my opinion in a sound community, and putting up with more shit than you can stand..also because i got my kof 96 very quickly.
he answers emails too, what can i say the guy gives a damn.
7 Big Bear -used to check his web page out he seems very helpful.
8 Fran- i know he doesnt like me much but hey the guy speaks his mind,.....i hate people that hide shit......
9 homeslice -new to the scene has been cool to talk to.....
10 shapermc -has alot of information
11 -jethrik -supporting me to be president.
12 -shuuchan defended the fact that ashley exists.
people i hate
1 UNREGISTERED SHIT TALKERS!
2 Dischlong -if you need an explanation, check for a pulse.......
3 BONUSCUNT for ripping off shawn
4 chris rgay same as dischlong
5 that son of a bitch on tv that keeps advertising matresses

------------------
This would have been a picture had i takin the time to make it.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
My top fav postaz:

1)LORD ILLICIOUS
2)LORD ILLICIOUS
3)LORD ILLICIOUS
4)LORD ILLICIOUS
5)LORD ILLICIOUS

just one more:
LORD ILLICIOUS

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
hmmm..
glad i didnt make anyone s
sh!t list!!!
well i do trol the boards alot
so here you go:

Fran!!
you the man! got the balls to say
whats on your mind! no fear man!
coolest guy i know from the UK

Chohan!!
gots the love for the neogeopocket one of
my top three systems!

Neo Bomberman
just met him! really cool guy..
did you call me a cracker though?
isnt that what they call white people?
... heheh
<i happen to be korean!>
yea i guess i do seem to always be in
a good mood on the boards..
i just like being around people who
love SNK like i do.. makes me proud
proud to be a member of the neoboards

NeoGML!!
koreans unite!!! heheh hey your cool man
i love your signature! the neo geo is MIGHTY!!
ALL OTHER SYSTEMS FEAR IT
LESSER SYSTEMS WANT TO BE IT!!
a true neogeo supporter
hard to believe SNK would ever go out of
business with fans like him

THE SNK DEVILS!
SPEAK THEIR MINDS THEY ARE PURE SNK SUPPORTERS
THEY LOVE THE GAMES AND HAT E THE IMITATORS
DONT GIVE A SH!T FOR CART SAC ERS LIKE NGFUSA

NeoTurfMaster!!
GO MVS!!

Caris
can be a pretty cool guy, a little misunderstood
too may be just to much time on his hands

theres alot of people i didnt list
silent scope is cool.. anyone else?
hmm it escapes me a t the moment
theres a few people i dont like
but i don t wanna open up that can o worms
!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by rarehero (edited April 08, 2001).]

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I got to agree with most of you all.

16-bit, a great seller and great guy.

djbomberman, cooler then shit we agree on alot of subjects.

Silent Scope always has intelligent things to say.

Devil GUI cracks me the fuck up!

DSD same as above, takes no shit.

rarehero because I know the fool and he rules.

I dont hate anybody, I try to ignore shit I dont care about. To each his own...

------------------
"I read your moves like the funny papers"

N-T-M

My my, is'nt this a volitile post? Well, gotta give my two cents. Even though I don't post much, I visit the forums most every day. These are the people who stand out to me:
-NRUVA(sp?)- Detailed, unbiased posts.
-Fran- Funny, and loyal to the Neo.
-Taiso- Higly intelligent and well-spoken.
-Lord Illucios(sp?)- an all around cool cat.
-Neo Lord- Very helpfull dude. Nice guy.
-JKurtz- Never see his posts, but the dude is a class act. A+
-Shawn- For taking the time the make this site happen.
There are more, but these are the cats that come to mind. As for people I "Hate"? Well, no one really, but there are things I hate that go on in the forum. For example:
-People who post flamboyant signature animations that take my P.O.S. computer 10 minutes to download.
-People who bitterly retaliate when someone else voices an opinion.
-People who feel it's necessary to insult others in order to mask thier own insecurities.
No, I'm not necessarily talking about the Devils, although they can be guilty of some of these things from time to time, as we all can.

In the end, we all love the Neo, why else would we be here?

AOF

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
honk kong my ass you little canadian cunt!

Hey too drunk to make sense of the other posts, I'm sure you read the latest topic in News & Rumors by Blue-Boy, since you have already proven that you love to read posts where somebody's bashing anyone you don't like, and you don't at all appear to care for PrOzErG, but anyhow I'll put it all on the table for you: Read this topic http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/001028.html Now yoghurt-for-brains, I changed my location to Hong Kong so that my post may remain relevant for anyone who read the topic after me. Looking at your post times Caris you should have deduced this yourself by now. I haven't set foot on the Asian continent since 1983.

By the way, what happened? You called me a bitch but forgot the exclamation mark for extra meanness. Guess you really must be forcing all that hate on me. How sad.

And no Caris, no shit in the water here that you won't find anywhere else in the world.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
In no patucual order:

Rarehero
Prozerg
Shuuchan
Master Terry Bogard
Metal Slug

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rarehero:
Neo Bomberman
just met him! really cool guy..
did you call me a cracker though?
isnt that what they call white people?
... heheh
<i happen to be korean!>
yea i guess i do seem to always be in
a good mood on the boards..
i just like being around people who
love SNK like i do.. makes me proud
proud to be a member of the neoboards

The word cracker just came to mind, I don't know why, but no offense intended. I was actually thinking of pirates when I wrote that, not sure why, so cracker suddenly seemed like a "jolly fellow" kind of word or something. I don't pay attention to racial terms/slang so I haven't much of a vocabulary in that department. I never really think of a cracker as more than a)a snack food b)a party item c)an object intended to crack something else (limited use) and d)a code cracker.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
heheh dont worry about it!!
i was just kidding!
no offense taken!

------------------
animKasumiFromShiHao.gif

.................COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP!!!!!

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Top 5:

1. Fran- Interesting posting sytle mixed in with irreverant humor. Never a dull moment in one of his posts.

2. All the devils- Love them or hate them, but you cannot deny that they are entertaining mutherfuckers.

3. NeoGML- I wish all the 14 year old kids were like him in wanting a NEO GEO instead of crapstation. I kinda wish he were my nephew...

4. Neo Fan- I always look forward to reading his enthusiastic, positive posts above NEO GEO.

5. Big Bruno- Intelligent poster with a long history to back him up.

6. DreamH2O- Does not post as often but I always liked reading what he had to say. His story about that gal who like to use a joystick as a sex toy was a classic.

Bottom 5:

I thought I would skip this but how often do you get a chance to vent, eh? Well, these people pissed me off on more than one occasion.

1. Silent_Scope- I used to like him when he posted 2-3 messages a day but I am getting tired of reading all the irrelevant topics and general whinings. I get the feeling that he is either really bored or just wants to be a troll and piss off all the fans with his negative posts about NEO GEO (too expensive, not as good as Saturn, blah blah blah). I usually just skip his posts these days. My advice: play more and post less or if you are at work stop slacking off.

2. Gambit- Thank god he doesn't post anymore but he thoroughly pissed me off for the same reasons as Silent_Scope. Over a thousand posts and not one that was worth a damn. They really should make it were ranks are based on quality not quantity of posts. People like him are not really "fans" of NEO GEO, they just latch on to it for a few months and then just kinda disappear.

3. All the random trolls who want to start shit by dissing NEO GEO.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey, Just wanted to say that I really love this shit...I think its funny how we've all grown to know each other, even though most of us have never met. This place is like an off the hook Soap Opera! I mean...Oh shit, I love it...

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market :)

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Originally posted by Wan-Fu:
Top 5:

They really should make it were ranks are based on quality not quantity of posts.

Yeah,Wan-Fu.
I was waiting for someone to point out that.

Quality,not quantity.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

neo bomberbitch the 2 bit twit!!!
and no i do not drink,my brains in tact mush mouth..get too violent on the shit.

and for your deminished information fuse head.
drunken shaolin is a kung fu style you imbecile.

and as far as im concerned you live in hoeville man-atuba canada...
go blow a moose.
what a sac..

"samhain lights the fuse then walks away laughing"...

!!!!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
bomberbitch parts litter the bbs...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Since Wan Fu likes me so much I have decided to post a little bit more. I haven't been here for a while just off and on but I think I will continue to post more.

Hope you enjoy Wan Fu
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited April 09, 2001).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Oh yeah one more thing, Wan Fu you can fuck yourself for all I care, your opinion means nothing to me.

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited April 09, 2001).]