Have T-Shirt contest winners been announced yet?

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I submitted my shirt already and thought this contest was done with a month ago, but I have not heard of any news of who won yet, has anyone?

Zizzer

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yeah, the whole thing kind of faded away, what is the current state of the t-shirt contest?

Mike

H

Hakkun

Yeah... with so much time from the dealine I could have submitted mine too... :(

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Hakkun:
<strong>Yeah... with so much time from the dealine I could have submitted mine too... :( </strong><hr></blockquote>

You still should! The worst that will happen is that you're too late for the deadline.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Yeah it's about time to announce the winners! I want my prize damn it! :p

Peace

JHendrix

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Hey i just wanna wear a t-shirt somebody designed so i can show everybody what gang i'm representing, which happens to be the Neo Geo gang.

sorry for that lame joke. I'm not on point today.

Bhm

Not to be confused with H&M,
Originally posted by SPINMASTER X:
<strong>Hey i just wanna wear a t-shirt somebody designed so i can show everybody what gang i'm representing, which happens to be the Neo Geo gang.

sorry for that lame joke. I'm not on point today.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Stop being such a fanboy

// Bhm

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Bhm:
<strong>

Stop being such a fanboy

// Bhm</strong><hr></blockquote>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bhm, you make my sex fall out!!

SilverAngel

Member,
I would like to know as well, iit has been on for a while but there are a lot of tops to judge, must be hard deciding! :)

Bhm

Not to be confused with H&M,
Originally posted by SPINMASTER X:
<strong>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Bhm, you make my sex fall out!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

;)

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Yes, please announce the winner or winners if it is that hard to decide! :) It would be cool to have a decent NEO GEO wardrobe. You would step out of your house and everyone would stop and say........"what a fanboy!" Not that I mind that..... :)

Jeffkun

SN K'

Armored Scrum Object
I'd have no problem being called a fanboy around here. Most anyone here would just say "who is NEo GGeo man? Is that like Nintendo or something?" :rolleyes:

Zizzer

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Originally posted by SN K':
<strong>I'd have no problem being called a fanboy around here. Most anyone here would just say "who is NEo GGeo man? Is that like Nintendo or something?" :rolleyes: </strong><hr></blockquote>

Ha, funny you mention that....I was talking about Neo Geo with a friend and another guy came up and thought we were talking about a special edition Geo Metro (the car) LOL! we cleared that little matter up....poor guy...