My site is up again

My site is almost finished. I still have to put up the remaining game pages and some other language marquee and flyers. Everything is sized to print out the correct size when it's opened with Photoshop or Paint. I am putting up all of my old scans (over 100 mini marquees) and some scans that I have found on the internet. Some of the scans aren't the greatest, but they are better than nothing. If you have the marquee or flyer and can make a res scan (500 to 600 dpi), please send it to me and I'll put it up. Enjoy and please email me or post if something isn't linking correctly. Thanks.

I would like to thank these people that helped me with past sites.

Brentsg
Djbomberman
Gargoyle7
LastResort
SamuraiX
And a few others that have scanned many things for my site

Enjoy :)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Yes very awesome site there JOe..

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Thats a very good site. Any chance you'll get a selection of shock box inserts up?

Finally! Now I know what the Kizuna Encounter extras look like. The site looks very nice overall, Joe. Can't wait until you get more scans. Keep up the good work!

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Great job with the web page Joe, lots of useful stuff there. Truly a top site.

Looks good Joe, I might just get off my lazy ass and scan some more stuff. I have tons of art and marquees that I didn't have before.

What the heck is png format? I want to make sure to get it right.

B

I am actually working on a deal with someone to have him scan all the artwork at a res. I'll let you guys know what happens later on. And thanks for all the compliments. :)

Zizzer

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Great job! It's clear a lot of time and effort has been put into the site. Tons of info, should be a good resource.

Mike

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Great site! The visuals look amazing, I love old flyers and marquees and stuff.

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Great site!
will send some flyers and marquees screenshots this weekend for your site.

SSS

neo retired
Great Site! It's nice to see more Neo Geo dedicated websites on the web. Great design. No sloppy work there.

:)