New 8bit invention

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
you're new round these parts

and i can barely stand you already

first came that topic where you said street smart ( one of the worst games E V E R ) was better than most of the stuff on the neo...

now this...

you're a piss taker,right?

you cant be serious

cos honestly,who do you think was going to care?

new 8bit invention?

faster than a neo?

if you dont like the neo,go somewhere else

if you stay here....dunno

you're pissin me off big time

maybe i'm just nervous,eh?

------------------
30870443.jpg

NeoGeoHybrid

Rugal's Thug
if you like neo, then were on the same side...
This is cool stuff, new 8 bit processor that runs at 50 mhz! handles 16mbytes not bits like neo, a sec i believe and has built in software for recievind, sending and converting html etc. its damn cool neo has a z80 processor just like sega master system
so... ? do you get it?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, is Zilog nuts? I don't see the point of this, a new Internet ready 8bit processor? For what? Gameboys, even they are using 16bit technology now with GB Advanced... Who wants an underpowered 8bit processor this day and age? It just seems like way too little, generations too late.

-Nick

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Ok so what does this new z80gimmik diwagert have to do with my neogeo? If this was in unrelated topics I wouldnt even bother?
But Neo news? I dont get it?

Is this gonna let us hookup our neos & play over the net? Then maybe i can see a use, I can bust up fran there in a game a real boutspecial.
smile.gif

If not, why exactly are u posting this to a neo news forum?

Are u trying to say u want to stick one a these doohickies into a neo?
smile.gif

I really hope that's not what your sugesting.
Keep the neos 16bit 68000cpu runin at normal
speed & speeding up the z80?

Thats all we want, games with the sound out runnin the graphics. hehe maybe turn KOF96 into a glitchy unplayable version of streetfighterII Turbo.

------------------

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nick_th_fury:

Is this gonna let us hookup our neos & play over the net? Then maybe i can see a use, I can bust up fran there in a game a real boutspecial.
smile.gif

id love to....

but be warned,my Blue Mary is ( almost ) unbeatable...

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I got a new tooth brush. It's black, though, like the Neo Geo console. So now, when I clean a system, I will not be distracted by a white toothbrush.

What relevence does this have to this board? As about as much as a topic about a fucking 8 bit processor does.

Jesus, I think that Neogeo hybrid is being to anxious.

NeoGeoHybrid

Rugal's Thug
Mabe its just me but im into the mechanics of the NeoGeo....
This processor "the new z8o" will be used in pda's and such. Which would be capable of emulating neogeo, if ever developed, like liberty gameboy for pda's.
Lower processor programming could be the wave of the future. Why do we need gigahertz computers. windows keeps getting bigger and bigger and computers stay slow for the most part because the programs get bigger and bigger. What if u could use smaller processors and cleaner code?
this is not stupid
be advised that microsoft has already purchased the writes to operating systems and code for 2 to 16bit computers for further developments in pda's etc.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
It has at least as much relevance as a lot of the other garbage posts that make their way into the "News&Rumours" section of the forums. Give the new guy a break, geez....

-BioMotor_Unitron