Rugal's Thug
very fun game one of my favorites
i love the original
strange that snk would distribute it...
Gauntlet legends for dreamcast
Gauntlet dark legacy for game boy color and PS2 soon

K

KiddragoN7676

yes i have some in fo its a big pile of shit get the original gauntlet its much much much much much much much much much BETTER!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
Neodragon.jpg

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KiddragoN7676:
yes i have some in fo its a big pile of shit get the original gauntlet its much much much much much much much much much BETTER!!

Laterz!!!

Actually, Gauntlet Legends for the arcade and DC is an excellent game. Retains a lot of the feel of the original Gauntlet games, but with new 3D graphics and effects. I like it a lot, and for the people who cut down Gauntlet Legends, well obviously they have no ability to judge games, just like to cut stuff down because it isn't the old 2D style. Pretty idiotic . . .

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Guantlet Legends IS shit. Like anything Midway brings out these days, it is an un-original piece of shelf clutter that is sucking the life out of the industry.

God I hate Midway, Ack-Lame, 3D0 and the like.

C

Caris Nautilus

Midway has gone down hill allot, most of their games are unorigional 3-D crap now, no wonder their shutting down...

The only thing they have left is the Mortal Kombat Design team, who recently released the awesome game "The Grid"

Which I like playing alot

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 09, 2001).]

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
"The only thing they have left is the Mortal Kombat Design team, who recently released the awesome game "The Grid"duralsn"

-Hey, yeah! Whatever happened to The Grid? I thought that it was supposed to be coming out for the PS2 and DC?

The only place I know of with that game around here has a screwed up cab...some idiot broke the control stick on side and one of the screens is equally screwed. :/

Lee

------------------
"Issue the JUSTICE!!"
insertcutout1.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I would not say it sucks, I would just say it is the next logical step in the Gauntlet series. It may not offer amazing gamplay for the solo player, but when you get several people playing at once, it is a lot of fun. Chalk it up as a party game.

-BioMotor_Unitron