3 Fatal Fury Special Commercials online! Watch them now!

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
Hey guys, i got these files from KOF Perfect http://kofperfect.hypermart.net

The DivX Codec required to watch the file is located here.
The commercials can be viewed here.

Very cool! kinda cheesy and funny at the same time!~ lol!~ You also get to learn the actual Japanese pronunciation of NeoGeo. (Nay-Oh-Gee-Oh) Definitely worth a look!

------------------
-=NeoGML=-
31436715.jpg

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Man those's Video's are new I have seen them a couple of time's...But good work on findind them.!!!

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
oh, by the way, you might have to right-click the still image after it's downloaded and click "Play" to view it. On a side note, the three versions each feature Terry, Andy, and Joe fighting Geese. Mai also always yells out their name in the beginning. Cool, but pretty corny lol!~

------------------
-=NeoGML=-
31436715.jpg

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
hah, that was great. funny stuff. Reminds me of the SF2CE commercials.

STREET FIGHT! STREET FIGHT!

Anyone seen that one?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">hah, that was great. funny stuff. Reminds me of the SF2CE commercials.

STREET FIGHT! STREET FIGHT!

Anyone seen that one?

No, what are they like? I've only seen the 3 Fatal Fury Special commercials (on LD) as well as The King of Fighters '94 bunch (also on LD). Well, with what's to come I'll eventually get to see plenty more. I would upload them one day but my LD player doesn't have a serial port in the back, I didn't have uploading in mind when I bought it, and I don't have a video card to accomodate transfering movies from LD/VHS to the computer...

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited April 06, 2001).]

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Wow! Those are Classics! LOL
smile.gif

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market :)

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, that brings back old memories. Was it 94? I don't want to dig them up, but I am fairly sure that I saw those comercials, or something similar at the end on the Jap LD of Fatal Fury 2 anime.

About the pronounciation...I actually pronounced that way after I saw the anime. Actually, I still do it sometimes. I thought that it was the proper way. Unfortunately, everyone thought that I was saying it wrong. So what's the correct way of saying it--in Japan? "Naeo" or "Neo" Or is that just a comercial speech? Just curious.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Master Terry, I thought you read/understood Japanese? Anyhow, properly spoken it is how they say it in the adverts. If you have any Japanese NG games, look somewhere on the back of the box/case and you should find the name Neo·Geo in Katakana, spelling "neo jio."

edited to add this: Has anyone seen the Art of Fighting 2 commercials? (couldn't get that one, damn.) They even casted for the part of Yuri, current J-Pop queen Hamasaki Ayumi. Not that I care about her, I just though I would mention it for the sake of saying something.

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited April 07, 2001).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
Master Terry, I thought you read/understood Japanese? Anyhow, properly spoken it is how they say it in the adverts. If you have any Japanese NG games, look somewhere on the back of the box/case and you should find the name Neo·Geo in Katakana, spelling "neo jio."

edited to add this: Has anyone seen the Art of Fighting 2 commercials? (couldn't get that one, damn.) They even casted for the part of Yuri, current J-Pop queen Hamasaki Ayumi. Not that I care about her, I just though I would mention it for the sake of saying something.

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited April 07, 2001).]

Yeah, I know Jap. But I never bothered to read the label on the cases/manual--if you can believe it. You are absolutely right. I am just taking a look at Super Real Mahjong Collection box for NGCP, and it emphatically says NE-O-ZI-O in Katakana. Doh...

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"