is anyone from orochinagi.com???

zy-

n00b
Are we having problems with our site,, I dont like the fact that this I been called a "timid neo -newbie" when I have over 600 post back in orochinagi.com , and this forum is just like ours,,have we joined forces?, I would like that. there shuldn't be any competition between us "neo geo fans" , we should all join and make one.
thanks for you time.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
bs to that, the people on that site are very rude.

------------------
This would have been a picture had i takin the time to make it.

zy-

n00b
O.K
I dont know why you think we are rude?
I mean in any forum you will find a rude person , here and there.
but, if you talk to the moderators, like the great Gunsmith, (this guy has done alot for our neo geo comunity), Endless, fat-catlim- k evans, the list goes on and on.. I dont expect for you too like us, but you sould talk to them. you will be surprised, now if you could tell us, who was rude to you?
I would really like to know.
thanks

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Krauser: We had just gotten rid of some people who's lives would be spent posting random crap and harassing people in Orochinagi.com, so your writing method made you come off as just another one. My apologies.

zy-: The server was shut down by its owners for no reason. Gunsmith's working on getting the board back up somewhere else. In the mean time goto www.wu-tech.net if you want. That's the ORIGINAL board from a long while ago and it's been the 'emergency' board for whenever something goes wrong with Orochinagi.

Shawn

snkusa.com
The rank system can be revised. The initial rankings seem to be almost like an initiation process, perhaps a bit harsh for the new members.

Pretty much everyone is welcome here. As far as competing or joining forces, members are free to post wherever they like, just as Neo Rasa posts on both.

C

Caris Nautilus

It doesn't matter how many posts you have somewhere else, whenever you start on a new board you have to start over lik everyone else. Timid Neo Newbie doesn't mean anything personal, it's just a posting rank, It has nothing to do with how many neo games you own ect.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zy-:
Are we having problems with our site,, I dont like the fact that this I been called a "timid neo -newbie" when I have over 600 post back in orochinagi.com , and this forum is just like ours,,have we joined forces?, I would like that. there shuldn't be any competition between us "neo geo fans" , we should all join and make one.
thanks for you time.

zy-

n00b
Thank's rasa , I am so happy I am not alone on this board, Also thank's shawn.
you have to admit though, the little timid happy face animation on my cup, is so mean.
LOL I like this board.
I really for orochinagi.com to be back though.
ok see ya!