SNK Vs. Capcom

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I heared rumors that Playmore is planning on releasing SNK Vs. Capcom for the arcade. How solid is this rumor? I would sure love to see that game!!

[ September 14, 2002: Message edited by: Decepticreep ]</p>

Mike

Bead Banger
It has been officially announced by playmore already.

Keep a look out.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Does playmore have a site where i could check out some of the pics for the game?

Shin Guile X

Mickey's Coach
Originally posted by Decepticreep:
<strong>Does playmore have a site where i could check out some of the pics for the game?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sorry, you have to wait for pics like the rest of us ;)

They haven't released any yet as they are mostly finishing King of Fighters 2002. Plus if they did show pics and so forth now it would dampen the hype for 2K2.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shin Guile X:
<strong>

Sorry, you have to wait for pics like the rest of us ;)

They haven't released any yet as they are mostly finishing King of Fighters 2002. Plus if they did show pics and so forth now it would dampen the hype for 2K2.</strong><hr></blockquote>
ABSOLUTELY! & I have a feeling that this KOF may be the best one yet... I mean..this may read corny but I can tell ..just because the lineup looks very solid and they removed that strikers system. I applaud them (SNK) for attempting to freshen the series with Strikers but the whole premise was silly....I mean you have two other partners on the sideline..why would you need some EXTRA to come whizzing or bouncing into the screen to help you out constantly..THAT DOES NOT demonstrate how skilled you are with your characters..plus the old way was best where you could call in a sideline partner(if he or she did'nt have any bad feeling toward you) to dive into the action and give you a breather for a just a moment breaking up the intense assault from a more skilled opponent and returning to the sideline..
Yeah,KOF should never return to the Strikers system...I mean if they wanted to create a whole new game based on a TAG-TEAM style play,MAKE ANOTHER WRESTLING GAME..
Is wrestling/wrasslin' popular in korea?

-BB

brhead5.gif

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I don't think wraslin is very popular in korea
sin4.jpg

"Burnout IS the man!!"

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
SVC has also already had a home release announcement, so look for it on AES as well. And with Big Bear, I could not agree more! 2K2 looks to rock with some very solid gameplay, a good line up, and some great graphics. I cant wait!

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Cant wait for SvC I just hope they don't butcher the Capcom fighters the way the Some of the SNK fighters were butchered in CvS

T

Takuma79

Cant wait for SvC I just hope they don't butcher the Capcom fighters the way the Some of the SNK fighters were butchered in CvS <hr></blockquote>

couldn't agree more

I love both companies, but what capcom did to the snk fighters sucked

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: Takuma79 ]</p>

Kidnemo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
They butchered some of the Capcom fighters too (ie. Kyosuke in CvsS 2), not that it makes it any better or anything...

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Parallax:
<strong>Cant wait for SvC I just hope they don't butcher the Capcom fighters the way the Some of the SNK fighters were butchered in CvS</strong><hr></blockquote>

If it is anything like SVC on the neo pocket, we wont have a thing to worry about. They improved the capcom characters imo.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by yagamikun:
<strong>

If it is anything like SVC on the neo pocket, we wont have a thing to worry about. They improved the capcom characters imo.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I'm still praying that Playmore will see the light and release a sequel to SVC. I'd give them my first-born child for that. :D

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
<a href="http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Dice/9904/dot_other.html" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Dice/9904/dot_other.html</a>

Majin Geese

Crazed MVS Addict
Heh, if I knew what the hell that jungle of symbols was I would probebly say thanks.. :D

~MG

ShikiMikoto

Mature's Make-up Artist
This game's beginning to be quite an enigma...

[ September 30, 2002: Message edited by: ShikiMikoto ]</p>

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Majin Geese:
<strong>Any word yet?

~MG</strong><hr></blockquote>

Check mad mans site for Early august or july. SVC was announced on home cart the same time New Power Instinct and KOF 2K2 were announced. Also magic box also announced this the same day. It is offical man. I just cant remember the exact date it was announced on. No date set on its release MVS or AES though. We just know it is comming to both.