Question to MVS players.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
What do you consider a complete MVS cart. I know everything that comes with a new MVS cart is complete but most of the time its difficult the art and box in such. When you all search for mvs carts do you care if it has the box or not? What about the art? Do most of you use BB's mvs cases? Thanks

Everything makes it complete, though yes it is hard to find games complete.

D

donkeyman

I dont care about anything then the pure cart. Its fine to get some extras when you bid on ebay. But for me its import to have the games. I store them in some kind of plastik foil behind the coin door of my cabinet.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
As long as I get the cart in working condition, I do not care. Though it would be nice to have at least one complete cart. Maybe one day...

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Asmuch as I'd love to have complete MVS carts, I'll take em cart only any day of the week.

As far as Big Bear's cases go....they are sweet. All 43 of my MVS carts are securely fastened in the Shock Cases. I anxiously look foward to the insert ftp filling with yummy inserts to fill my cases!

Now If i could only get some matching ST-V cartridge cases I'd be a happy boy.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I think it's ironic how every mvs fan on this board says mvs is the only way but yet complete mvs games are even harder to find than rare aes games. No worries though since I'm gonna start collecting mvs games myself. Hey I had an idea. Since complete aes games are basically game, insert, and book, I was thinking that if I can't find a complete mvs cart, I could use one of the cool new inserts with BB cases and buy a manual so that I would have a complete aes set up only with the mvs cart. How does that sound?

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
cases.jpg

Yummy!