super dodgeball

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
C

Caris Nautilus

Well he means its an MVS conversion, in other words its a bootleg MVS cart, and not original. 120 still is to much for a boot cart.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I said what the fuck and got one from MDgamesales. I figure this is one of the only chances I will get this game. I don't want to pay 500 for a real one. It loads up fine and I enjoy it with my friends. I am not a big fan of copying or pirating games but it works fine and I have fun with it (which is the most important thing to me about a game.)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Damn $120.... those bastards. I am looking at a price list right now for those burned carts... $65 is the going price. I'll tell you, those sellers are making a mint just cause the game is psuedo rare on MVS. They are making almost double the paid for price on those!!!!

-Nick

C

Caris Nautilus

I dont see whats so wrong about a bootleg MVS cart of a game like Super Dodgeball, since hey that's 90% of the SDB carts you see for sale out there.

Just don't pay over 80 bucks for it, cause they made the cart out of about 10 dollars worth of parts.

I just wish sellers said "Bootleg" or "HK version" instead of trying to say "Conversion", or not saying anything at all and passing it off as real.

[ September 23, 2001: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]