All these custom inserts

bwi

20 Year Member
Is there any chance we can have them all stored somewhere in the best format (eps?).

Surely it would be great if all thse creative types can have somewhere to upload these masterpieces so we can all enjoy them.

Obviously a page with all credits etc to them.

Just a thought as so many people are making the effort to make qualty inserts for us.

Bri

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
We're going to get the show on the road..starting Tuesday,alot of us our on Memorial Holiday right now and went on trips,etc..
I want the STANDARD to be EPS!!! Does'nt matter how much they take up with the quality I've seen. Hopefully Nick will be able to get me the EPS version of that SHOCK TROOPERS Insert and we'll remove the BMP.I mean one insert may take a hell of alot of time to DL -BUT- you will be Downloading some QUALITY WORK for FREE no doubt!
BTW..anybody who were DL'ing the NGF Inserts and missed a few files(maybe just trying to get some ideas or grab some artwork)let me know and I will restore the few files for you.
<A HREF="http://www.netreach.net/~scop/imperfect.htm" TARGET=_blank>Imperfect SHOCK MVS Case $2.99!! Only 100 left!! Those of you who left me e-mail better confirm quick because THIS IS IT!!!
TRUTH</A>
Thankyou-BB