an apology to all the board members.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
*IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF THE MODERATORS DID NOT MOVE THIS THREAD AND PLEASE LEAVE IT HEAR ON THE NEWS SECTION, THANK YOU.*

hello every one. due to what has been going on here the browser is down at my school so I can not access the internet and my Email acount. I can only access the net it self(not my Email) when I go to the public library.
I said I would do A few things for the forum members here:

-Email some people jack and jaff tao's contact info.
-send payment out for A few items,like A weskers report DVD (I cant remember the forum members name off the top of my head)
-get in contact with NEO LORD

and alot of other stuff.
I just wanted to let every one know that I have not forgotten any off this and I am sorry about the delay. things will calm down in A bit and then I can get back to work.
sorry for my tardinass every one. take care
and my prayers go out to any one hear who lost some one close to them on this tregedy.

bugula

Member,
why don't you just grab a web mail account?

and if people still don't have the tao brother's info, check out "arcadefever" and "arcadestuff" on ebay. they can contact them that way.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
yes, I know. but you see I am absolutely annept when it comes to computers. I dont have one and I dont realy know how to use them PERIOD. the extent of my knowledge allows me to surf the web and access my Email account. thats about it.
as far as the tao brothers go, yes, that is correct. check out Ebay and look under the seller "arcadestuff". I was just apologizind=g because I was supposed to send complete contact ifo to 2 or 3 people A few days ago but couldnt. later.