Terrible...Just Terrible...

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I just reported it to:

safeharbor@ebay.com

It should be closed in the near future.

Notice all the other stuff he's selling? Copied VCDs . . . what a leech.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
People like him are destroying the Neo-Geo. Down with him and his fake goods!!!! If this
guy wants to pirate games in private then that's his own business, but selling them on Ebay is another!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

S

Silent_Scope

I just want to give him a "power wave"
Is safeharbor going to cancel it or just let it be? I don't think Ebay has any rule or regulation regarding pirated copy....am I right?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well I got a response from SafeHarbor. They said that they have "taken appropriate action" per their terms of service, but unfortunately the auction is still up, so I guess at best they warned the seller to take it down, at worst they did nothing. Time will tell . . .
frown.gif

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
You know, we could just all "spam" his computer to death, just for fun...

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
Yeah I also noticed this on Ebay. I've seen similar auctions in YahooAuctions. It really irritates me when I see this kind of stuff. I've been in chat rooms where people ask if there are any SNK fans in. I say I am one. Then they have the nerve to ask where they can get Neo Geo Roms. The only response I can think of giving them is to go out and buy the damn game.

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

svenask

n00b
Come on guys! STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

The auction is STILL up. 4 Days to go. COME ON! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE NEO-GEO.

I have sent a SECOND email demanding that take it down and stating by allowing the auction to go through they will be SUPPORTING software piracy. And that I would make sure many people at SNK know about this.

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
It's still up there. I think I want to turn him into Safe Harbor as well. We know how slow eGay is about killing ROM CD auctions- but what if they get more than a few complaints?

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
SNK is not part of their Trustees program, so its allowed to stay online. It is not legal, however ebay wount condemn or remove any SNK, Neo Geo, CDR, Rom, emulator posts of any kind, they will tell you, report to the manufacture, and urge them to join our trustee program... Nintendo and Sega work with ebay, to identify and stop this junk, snk donet give crap.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
As an update, the auction for Neo Geo emulator and ROMs on CDs was ended early by the seller, and only hit $33. I think eBay warned the seller that if the item for sale is not legit, to please take it down, and the seller did finally end the auction. So all the complaints here worked, and thanks to svenask for bringing this to our attention!
biggrin.gif

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
well, everybody knows that playing Neo Geo
games on your PC is not like the real thing.
Personaly I'm against emulators of any kind,
i only want the official stuff and i think all people in this forum will agree with that.

What's so fun about playing fighting games
on your keyboard?
yuk

Back to my Neo Geo.