Christman gift for all - KoF2000 English upgrade offer

NGF

NEST Puppet
The offer was while supplies lasted. And now the offer has ended. We only extended the offer to the first 6 people.

Thanks for your support.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

[This message has been edited by NGF (edited December 30, 2000).]

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Like anyone is going to turst you.
smile.gif

Sure I'll trade you my New Japanese KoF 2K for you english one on an even trade. You send me your cart 1st tho so I can decide if I want it. I'll pay S&H gladly to do this.

BonusKun

S

Silent_Scope

trade in our JPN KOF 2000 cart plus extra $$?
You are kidding.....

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
trade in our JPN KOF 2000 cart plus extra $$?
You are kidding.....

Silent,

The problem is he is not kidding. Let do the math my cart I paid $332 trade for a English cart $590 - 269 (NGF proposed value lower huh?) = 321 difference + (332-269) 63(lost value) = 383.

Let's see with $383 I can buy another jp cart

WOW the english cart is amazing it went up in value in just one day from 559 to 590.

Looks like no more US cart for me.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
HAHAHAHAHA, great joke, Dion. That was really a funny one . . .
biggrin.gif

If you find some suckers willing to trade in their authentic Japanese KOF2K cart for your "English" one, please do post it here in the forums . . . we'd all get a big kick out of it.
rolleyes.gif

As for the "nice warming up present" for all of us, thanks but no thanks. I'll keep my Japanese carts, knowing that they are untainted by your hands, and really reflect the "true" KOF2K cart. Your "English" ones are really nothing more than a novelty at best . . .

By the way, funny how the "frogman" fake ID you were using gets suspended, and the same day you suddenly post back under your "NGF" ID. Now, you really never thought we were stupid enough to think your fake "frogman" ID wasn't you, did you? One more example in an endless string of joke business practices, that all make us wonder how you can even begin to take yourself seriously . . .
rolleyes.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

All I know is your trading in a KOF 2k jap cart, And then still having to buy pretty much ANOTHER jap KOF 2k cart to get the american one.

The price is just to high.

------------------
psdmini.gif

http://prizmdash.cjb.net

snkmania

n00b
Yeah, i'll buy the KOF'2000 English cart after the price down to $200. If NGF said "on your dream", never mind, i'll stick with my jp cart. It's the same game with different manual and insert after all. We don't buy the game only to read the manual and see a "beautiful so called" insert, do we??

S

Silent_Scope

chimpmeister, I think even Forest Gump will not trade in his JPN KOF 2000 for US version...."I'm not a smart man but I know what "cheating" is"

NGF

NEST Puppet
It was just a friendly Christmas offer. That is the going rate, 2 Jap versions for one English version. The Jap version has already dropped in price by over $50 in 4 days. We're giving people the opportunity to trade it in before it drops more. You can buy 3 Ultimate 11 Jap carts for the price of 1 Ultimate 11 English cart. English carts are worth more. That's the way it is.

thanks for your continuing support.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

S

Silent_Scope

Yeah, try to rip us off, right?
Please re-take Algebra at local community college. Your math calculation is really bad. Plus your "logic" is different from us....
Japanese AES is dropping price so every Neo gamer can afford one KOF 2000 in the near future. Why need to shell out extra $383 for US version? Yeah yeah yeah, US version is collector's item....my ass. I'll give every NGF crew a full credit trade
in of kiss my ass for the upgrade to the suck my dick.
(credit of $269.00 plus the cost of the difference)
Only offer to first 10 NGF employees (including family members)
It's a good deal and that's my X'mas gift to every NGF employee
Contact Silent_Scope for details and to secure your dick sucking time.

Thanks

Silent_Scope

Robi15

20 Year Member
Change from the original Jap version to fake US NGF version + pay money?

Umm, idonno there. It sounds temting.... (not)

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
O.K., I see nothing here about any Christ Man gift. Just a bunch of people talking about videogames, when you definitely said something about a Christ Man gift. Where do I get my Christ Man?
wink.gif
Certainly a Christ Man would have nothing to do with thieves like NGF! (Hey, blame yourself dion, you are the dumb mother-fucker who misssssssssssspelled the Topic Header).
tongue.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
My Christmas gift to the retards at NGF.

0877797099.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Enjoy, you illiterate dumbfucks.

-BioMotor_Unitron

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Hey NGF.
What will you do with the Jap KOF2K carts if someone trades it in for credit towards the US version?

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

NGF

NEST Puppet
Hey NGF.
What will you do with the Jap KOF2K carts if someone trades it in for credit towards the US version?

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

-----------------------------

We will sell them for the current price of $270.00 to people who can't afford the English version.
We understand many people got stuck/tricked by the retailers into buying the Jap version. So we want to help all the people who prefer and want the English versions.

thank you for your support,

NGF

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
They will shred the insert, manual, sticker, etc. Then they will print up an "Official" NGF piece of shit insert, sticker, and manual, and resell it for their "Collector's" price as an English cart.

-BioMotor_Unitron

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I forgot to mention that dion will probably also sign it in crayon. For an additional fee, no doubt.
tongue.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well thats really great, but i have a better idea. You send me the english insert, the english manuel and the sticker for the cart and i will upgrade for my own. Well if its good with no NGF stuff on it im willing to pay you 50 $ for all. With NGF stuff on it u must pay me 200 $ to put it on my original SNK AES cart.

S

Silent_Scope

NGF and Dion:
I think I'm right about you guys "logic" problem. NGF mentioned that JPN cart price is dropping $50 from original price and let's do the math here: $332 - $50 = $282 (current price I think)
You guys want to sell it for $270 used? Why should I get a brand new cart from NCS or therage.com instead?
English version will cost us over $500. You must be kidding.
I really hate to see those stupid replies from NGF coz they just bunch of morons can't do math and business.
I think I'll stick with SNK Japan rather than those thugs.
Dion and rest of NGF crews, you guys still have chance to suck my dick if you can trade in your Eng cart plus the cost of the difference. I'll give your mother a big discount.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
so basically you ran out of japanese carts and need people to send in thiers to convert to the official NGF version of KOF2000. Did'nt that happen with Metal slug 3 also. Why do you not just mail out the insert, sticker and manual for $269. Of course it only worth around $10. But I'm sure you guys will only sell 100 or so and not go over that amount
smile.gif

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Big Bruno:
so basically you ran out of japanese carts and need people to send in thiers to convert to the official NGF version of KOF2000. Did'nt that happen with Metal slug 3 also. Why do you not just mail out the insert, sticker and manual for $269. Of course it only worth around $10. But I'm sure you guys will only sell 100 or so and not go over that amount
smile.gif

Now there's an idea, wonder why Dion or Chris didn't think of it.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by NGF:
It was just a friendly Christmas offer. That is the going rate, 2 Jap versions for one English version. The Jap version has already dropped in price by over $50 in 4 days. We're giving people the opportunity to trade it in before it drops more. You can buy 3 Ultimate 11 Jap carts for the price of 1 Ultimate 11 English cart. English carts are worth more. That's the way it is.

thanks for your continuing support.

NGF
www.neogeofreak.com

You've just proven how irrelevant you are with that comment. Like you actually know that KOF 2000 dropped in price within 96 hours or release. Not even people like YOU would know such a statistic, simply becuase things like that DO NOT HAPPEN in the marketplace.

A price wouldn't even drop until after a few weeks, if not a few months in the spotlight. Not in a few days, you simple scrubs. ROTFL!

And as for your "special offer"? How nice... a clever way for you to get one cart and convert it, and leave you with enough left over money to purchase another Japanese Neo Geo Cart so that you can convert it to your bastardization "behind the scenes". You think we're THAT stupid????

I'm sitting at home now with every version of KOF from 94-2000, knowing that I have authentic SNK product... untouched by the grubby little hands of NGF. It's a REALLY GOOD FEELING, trust me.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited December 26, 2000).]

G

ghostalpha

I wouldn't trade one jap KoF2K for
one Us-version(even if there was one)!
I am damn proud of every japanese cardrige I own...
Afterall the japanese Cardriges represent the ORIGINAL,now even more than ever!
And what is this Us KoF2K,ripped from MVS?!?
Really silly,this whole trade-thing!

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
To top this all off, just this little reminder.

We all know what NGF means with "limited" edition.
Wait a minute wasn't that something about a rug, oh no Super Dodgeball or Iritating Maze maybe.

Just means copy after copy and so on.
In other words when they can use the green.

Keep it original, i wouldn't wanna pay a dime
for a fake.