Neo Geo Magazine??

Maxim

Kabuki Klasher
Have any of you heard of this new Neo Geo Magazine called "Neo News"??
I was searching to see what Neo Geo stuff I could find on Ebay and they were selling it on there. It had a link to their webiste,
"http://neonews.cjb.net" at which you can subscribe for $25 bucks for 6 issues. I'm planning on subscribing, but have any of you heard of this mag?? Also, do you know of any other English Neo Mags??

------------------
"Everyone's Gonna Die!!"

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Maxim:
Have any of you heard of this new Neo Geo Magazine called "Neo News"??
I was searching to see what Neo Geo stuff I could find on Ebay and they were selling it on there. It had a link to their webiste,
"http://neonews.cjb.net" at which you can subscribe for $25 bucks for 6 issues. I'm planning on subscribing, but have any of you heard of this mag?? Also, do you know of any other English Neo Mags??

Shawn and Jeff Kurtz purchased an issue -- they might give you an honest opinion.
biggrin.gif

We went through hell trying to release that magazine. Production was real slow too!
Yuckydog subscribed as well (did your issue arrive yet Yucky?). It seems that a few of the issues that were mailed to the remaining subscribers on our list are taking forever to arrive (Christmas syndrome?). Contact us if you still haven't received your issue:
neolord@ispchannel.com and we'll work on some way to compensate you for the delay (I want our subscribers to be happy!). I
believe there are 4 people from a list of 1,000 who are claiming their issues haven't arrived yet (I believe they posted something on this board some time ago). Let me know, guys!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited December 23, 2000).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Neo Lord, do you accept any other method of payment other than paypal? I have couple of hundred dollars left from selling my stuff on ebay, but I reached my spending limit (I know they are doing it for security reasons, but it sucks). I messed up trying to verify my bank account, so I can't use paypal for while...

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Neo Lord, do you accept any other method of payment other than paypal? I have couple of hundred dollars left from selling my stuff on ebay, but I reached my spending limit (I know they are doing it for security reasons, but it sucks). I messed up trying to verify my bank account, so I can't use paypal for while...

Yeah, we use Paypal because its a secured bank (both parties are protected). We also accept money orders and personal checks. We still have a few premier issues left in our office if you're interested.
smile.gif

I hate to use Shawn's board to conduct business for Neo-News, but since everyone is asking, our shipping address is:

C/ONeo-News Magazine
Neo-Media Publications
P.O. Box 65
46 Hemlock Rd.,
Barnstead, NH 03218-0065

Please make payment to Neo-Media Publications. Neo-News appreciates
everyone's support! Merry Christmas all!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!