THE REAL TRUTH EXPOSED!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

SEEMS LORD ILLICIOUS, HATH CALLED SNK JAPAN AND DISCUSSED THE CURRENT NGF SITUATION.. LORD ILL HAS INFORMED ME "SAMHAIN" THAT THE DISCUSSION IS ON TAPE AND CONFIRMS SNK HAS NO DEAL OR KNOWLEDGE OF THEM BEING U.S DISTRIBUTERS OR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CURRENT KOF 2000 US REALESE!! ALL YOU IDIOTS "FROGMAN NGF" CAN THANK THE NEO DEVILS!!! MAN HOW GULLIBLE YOU NEO PEOPLE ARE..THIS DISTRIBUTION SHIT IS A FLAT OUT LIE..AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED NOW IF ARUZE AND THE REMAINING SNK BIG WIGS SOCK IT TO NEO GEO FREAK..HAVE FUN WITH THIS MY FEINDS...THE TAPED CONVERSATION WILL BE UP INNA FEW!!!!!! SAMHAIN...TRUE NEO DEVIL...LORD ILLICIOUS YOU THE MAN!!!!

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited December 22, 2000).]

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
SEEMS LORD ILLICIOUS, HATH CALLED SNK JAPAN AND DISCUSSED THE CURRENT NGF SITUATION.. LORD ILL HAS INFORMED ME "SAMHAIN" THAT THE DISCUSSION IS ON TAPE AND CONFIRMS SNK HAS NO DEAL OR KNOWLEDGE OF THEM BEING U.S DISTRIBUTERS OR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CURRENT KOF 2000 US REALESE!! ALL YOU IDIOTS "FROGMAN NGF" CAN THANK THE NEO DEVILS!!! MAN HOW GULLIBLE YOU NEO PEOPLE ARE..THIS DISTRIBUTION SHIT IS A FLAT OUT LIE..AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED NOW IF ARUZE AND THE REMAINING SNK BIG WIGS SOCK IT TO NEO GEO FREAK..HAVE FUN WITH THIS MY FEINDS...THE TAPED CONVERSATION WILL BE UP INNA FEW!!!!!! SAMHAIN...TRUE NEO DEVIL...LORD ILLICIOUS YOU THE MAN!!!!

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited December 22, 2000).]

Well surprise, surprise. I'd like to hear this sound file when its ready, DSD.

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Man, anyone know a good WAV to MP3 converter?

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Lord Illicious:
bloodbar.gif

Man, anyone know a good WAV to MP3 converter?

I have Audio Catalyst.
smile.gif
Its great for converting between sound file formats.
smile.gif

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

F

frogman

It seems that guy was a lacky. You'll have to call back and speak to someone in charge. Nothing was cleared in that convo. What was the talk about the wutang clan? That SNK employee ws agreeing to everything. That was funny.
smile.gif
Maybe that guy was a janitor. Call back Sunday night or Monday and ask for someone in charge of the International department. Ask for Hiroshi Miyajama as listed on Replay's website as the head of the department.

Their company name is not NeoGeoFreak.
It is NGF-USA.

Nice effort on your part. At least someone cares enough like me and Lord Illicious do.

"the frog"

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

HE said that was the International Department.
UHG. Ok ill call tommorow or someother time soon and ill ask for Whoever ya said.

BTW, I knoe its you Dion cuz you speak and respond exactly (with your questions after ya staement) that way plus, its funny how a newbee just steps in here at the same time i have DKD4 plus many other watched while they hide behind their masks.

So you posed as a Neo fan and pretended to buy a official KOF2000 US cart from NGF?
Maybe im wrong about you being Dion but the coincidence is staggering with retarted fury.

Ok Whatever, I will do this then:
We will settle this shit by i calling SNK of Japan and ill and ask for who you say i should contact.
This way NGF will have the proof and back by me and carts sales most problably will go up.

You have to admit that it sounds fair no?

This will give credit where credit is due and i hope this can end all the Neo bullshit cuz on the real im sick of hearing about a group or a individual's truth or lies.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

bloodbar.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

OH there goes that switch trick.
Nice nice molassus gargles

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

bloodbar.gif

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
First off everyone knows that frogman is Dion and everyone knows that the NGF version is the fake version. There is no reason to waste a long distance phone call on that asshole. If people are ignorant enough to buy from NGF then let them. If the moderators here want to be buddies with them just because it tickles their ass hole to see shit in English on a cart case then let them. I am sick of all the idiot Neo Fans out there dumb enough to buy unofficial shit from some low life who is making shit out of their garage. Grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions and don't be blinded by lies. Its like some of you people have money just burning in your pockets and you have to spend it just to get rid of it. I have some news for the people like the moderator on this board who bought that cart. Why don't you take that extra $250 you spent on that fake cart and go give it to a poor family or a homeless family or anything but give it to a faggot like Dion. Just think about this everyone, soon we will all be dead and then who will care about the neo geo. You can't take the Neo to your grave with you but you can take an honest soul who gives to people instead of buying into a lost cause. This wasn't intended to hurt anyone but Neo Geo Freak, and I do respect the moderators on this board but for God sake please use your heads. Merry Christmas

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited December 23, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited December 23, 2000).]

S

Silent_Scope

I'm totally agree with Gambit. I've said it thousand times that why waste your hard-earn money to make international call? Just want to win the quarrel or try to prove that it's not janitor makes those statements.........
Just fuck NGF, frogman and other moron. If those Neo players love to shake the hands with Devil then let them do it. If Dion is frogman then showing he's a chicken shit. I just feel sorry for his mother to have a child like him, or maybe he has no mother at all. I'd rather our Neo players spend money on SNK of Japan products instead. I respect those who make international calls but just save your pennies and ignore those fuckers.
NGF, fuck your whole family and generation.

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
FUCK THEM?
SHAKE HANDS WITH THE DEVIL?

1 FUCKING IS GREAT.......WHY WASTE YOUR TIME FUCKING "THEM" OF ALL "CREATURES"

2 SHAKE HAND WITH THE DEVIL IS NOT CORRECT.......SHAKE HAND WITH A NON HYGENIC MASTURBATOR IS MORE THE ANALERGY FOR NGF.....

3 FROG MAN "IS" dion OR ONE OF HIS BUM CHUMS

4 AND I THOUGHT THE GUY WAS CLUELESS......MABY SOMEONE WITH FUCKED UP ENGLISH LIKE YOURS TRULEY SHOULD CALL......
I COULDNT RECCORD IT THOW =\
DEVIL GUI

S

Silent_Scope

Yeah, I should make those phone calls and speak like Chinese Kungfu movie charactors, right?
smile.gif

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
IF YOUD HEARD MY VOICE........OH YAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAA

EVERYONE ASKS ME "WHATS THAT ACCENT" OR ASKS OTHERS ABOUT IT......
ON THE PHONE IVE BEEN MISTAKEN FOR AN INDONESIAN A CHINESE A VIET, YOU NAME IT.......
ILLICIOUS ACCENT IS A STRONG AMERICAN ACCENT, IT MAY COME OFF CONFUSING BECAUSE OF THE MORE "EXACTNESS" OF IT.......GIVE IT A TRY WITH A FUCKED UP SLO ACCENT RELAXED AND CALM AND THEYLL PROBABLY GET IT ALL DOWN WELL =)

CALLS TO CHINESE RESTARAUNTS GO DOWN WELL.....BUT IF I CALL PIZZA HUT........OH MY HEADACHE RETURNS "WHATS THAT SIR, SIR PARDON SIR, EXCUSE ME SORRY WHAT WAS THAT?, OKAY 963 OH WHAT THATS 983 OH, WHAT SIR?"

AND I REALLY LIKE PIZZA =(

DEVIL GUI