A present to all Neo Geo fans...

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Sorry... I'm not rich enough to buy everyone a KOF 2000 cart, but I think I did manage to get something cool.

A few months ago, I remember saying something about dance remixes done to the Samurai Shodown soundtrack. Well, in the spirit of giving, I did manage to get one of the mp3s done (FINALLY!).
smile.gif

This is a remix done by DJ/Producer DJ Pierre, who is well known for developing the "Wild Pitch" style in dance music. His selection was the track known as "Imperial Sundance"... I can't place which character actually had this music in their background right now, but it is one of my favorite tracks off of the entire double pack. It's a 10+ minute dance mix.

I would place the MP3 on my server, but my provider is STRICTLY AGAINST stuff like that. So, does anyone out there have a place where I can store it so that everyone here in the Neo Community can download it as they see fit?

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I could store it on a server I have but it would have to be named something else, or in zip form. Let me know! We can hookup on ICQ for the inital transfer, Im on cable.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by DigiPunk:
There's always napster..

Bite your tongue, young man!
smile.gif

Napster (although useful) doesn't deserve such good material...

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
What about mp3.com and its sub-site My.MP3.com?

Was this song taken from the Samurai Remix CD?

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Ok folks,
I've got this up on my website for anyone that wants it. Its about a 5meg download.
Just click the button to download:

Thanks VinylBoy. I'm listening to it as I type this. Its a pretty interesting remix.
-nick_th_fury