Kof is in and its PERFECT!!!!

Dark Kaede

n00b
Yes its me again telling you all that the game has arrived and its perfect. Kula is even selectable from the beginning without any code! All combos from the s team vcd are intact. SO LET THE BEATINGS BEGIN!!!!!
Later KAEDE

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
What we all have been waiting for... Which looks better the NGF insert? or the SNK insert???

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

kof_2000_front.jpg

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Why did SNK/Aruze go and make the insert landscape? That looks awkward...

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
I think the landscape insert doesn't look too bad- actually cool for a change. It's a great picture of K' and some of the new characters.

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com

S

Silent_Scope

Just order KOF 2000 from NCS....sooner or later I'll join the 2000 wagon........yeehaaa

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Just order KOF 2000 from NCS....sooner or later I'll join the 2000 wagon........yeehaaa

Silent,

Couldn't resist huh? We are all broke here.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Enjoy.

The Orginal Insert is the best.

William

[This message has been edited by wjw123 (edited December 21, 2000).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Mine should be in on Friday... MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED!!!
smile.gif

Guilty Gear X... KOF 2000... Last Blade LE sometime next week... if I wind up getting only a fruitcake for the holidays from my family, I still wouldn't care at this point.
biggrin.gif

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Coolest insert in the history of Neo gaming!

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

S

Silent_Scope

yeah wjw123. Couldn't resist. I want to buy other Neo games but my cash flow is kinda short. When I heard NCS still have KOF 2000 in stock, I just use my credit card to buy it. Maybe I'll in debt for a while but what the heck. KOF 2000 rocks.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I paid $361.00 and ordered today from the Rage, they promised it would reachme no later than 12/24! MERRY CHRISTMAS... I also bought KOF99, and Sam4 off ebay. Now I have to pay credit card interest for a year. yay.

S

Silent_Scope

congra.........I ordered mine from NCS (after compared the price so I still stick with NCS) yesterday and I'll in debt for sure....ha

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
NCS was only $332 plus shipping...
And they make sure to get your product out to you ASAP. I confirmed my order yesterday, and the game just came in to the office.

You guys are right... the fresh smell of a NEW AUTHENTIC SNK HOME CART.... DELICIOUS!!!
biggrin.gif

Expect a full report after the holidays...

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Just got mine. It arrived faster than expected. I am going to play like crazy tonight. The cart has small nicks (NM?), but I guess I shouldn't complain...

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Reading the manuels...The striker selection is huge. Kim Sul IL, Kim Donghan, Mature, Vice, Shin Kaede, FiO...COOL. But who the hell is Paitan (Python?) the Panda? Where did he come from?