Kof 2002 teams announced

Trunks384

n00b
I was just at <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com" target="_blank"> .www.the-magicbox.com</a> They have a listing of the new teams that are being made. They a total of 5 new teams.

[ March 29, 2002: Message edited by: Trunks384 ]</p>

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Originally posted by Trunks384:
<strong>I was just at <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com." target="_blank">www.the-magicbox.com.</a> They have a listing of the new teams that are being made. They a total of 5 new teams.</strong><hr></blockquote>
I want it next year!!!!!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Might wanna edit out the period from the URL there. Otherwise it will take you to Geocities for some odd reason.

Anyways, they don't report the source of the info, which as always makes me doubt its validity.

Until its confirmed and posted on mmcafe, everyone should take it with a grain of salt. ;)

X

Y,
I can not belive they removed the AOF team, and Mai. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Originally posted by X:
<strong>I can not belive they removed the AOF team, and Mai. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

My FUCKING EXACT thoughts, IF thats true thats fucking ridiculous.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by X:
<strong>I can not belive they removed the AOF team, and Mai. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Welcome to: I don't have the mental capacity to comprehend that this is, and I quote, "UNCONFIRMED"

Anyone else catch that Mai has been "removed" yet Blue Mary is on the Strogest Queens fighting team, AS WELL AS on the Fatal Fury team, and that the FF team shall supposedly not be changing?

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Did you notice the capitalized/stressing "IF" in my post????

I do realize that this is unconfirmed.