THE SAMURAI SHODOWN SHIRTS

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
IVE HEARD SOMEONE ELSE GOT ONE OF THESE "UNNOFFICIAL" HAOHMARU SHIRTS, I RECENTLY MET UP W/MY SISTER TO EXCHANGE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, AND THERE INSIDE (YEAH IT EARLY BUT ITS THE THOUGHT) WAS A HAOHMARU SHIRT......
NO MENTION OF SNK ANYWHERE ON IT......SOME GAYBO PUT HIS NAME ON EVERY ONE OF THE BUTTONS AND THE TAG (CLENCH JEANS) BY "TONY JONES"
(DONT SAY TONY JONES ON THE BUTTONS SORRY)
AND ON THE TAG(NOT THE ATTACHED ONE, THE ONE THAT HANGS ON THE STRING WHEN YOU BUY IT)
"THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THIS CLENCH PRODUCT.
YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IS WHAT DRIVES US TO
KEEP CREATING NEW AND INNOVATIVE DESIGNS."

FUCKER IS CALIMING "MY" PROPERTY HIS FUCKING OWN!
I AM SNK AND HAOHMARU ENCOMPSSED IN THAT!
IT AINT NO CONINCIDENCE TOO, APPARENTLY THERE WAS A HANZO TOO (BUT SHE THOUGHT IT LOOKED A BIT CRAPPY)

........WELL THAT OUT OF THE WAY, ANYONE KNO IF THERS A NAKORURU ONE AVAILABLE?

IVE HEARD OF SHIKI I KNO FOR A FACT AT LEAST 1 AMERICAN HAS ALSO A NEW HAOHMARU SHIRT AND THERES HANZO......

I WANT NAKORURU!!!!! (OR KAGARIBI
wink.gif

DEVIL GUI

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I saw someone wearing the Hanzo shirt in Toronto back in the summer, so I asked him, and Clench indeed was the maker. The picture is the large portrait of him from Samurai Shodown 2, with his arms crossed.

In Japan, I know they made Magical Drop & World Heroes t-shirts (official ones, that is). But then they're t-shirts, not shirts. May as well print to an iron-on transfer & create your own.

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited December 20, 2000).]

I have seen shirts for:
-Hanzo
-Haohmaru
-Mikoto
-Seishiro
-Ukyo
-Genjuro
-Toma
& T-shirts for:
-Kazuki
-Seishiro
-Genjuro
There is a shop near my work that sells them. It pisses me off, frankly.
AOF

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Geez you guys, chill. How do you know they aren't licensed? I got a Kazuki at Hot Topic. I love it. Just because it doesn't say SNK on it doesn't mean that someone didn't pay for the rights to the art. The artist may very well hold the rights to the art if that was a part of the original agreement with SNK (I believe these designs were originally used for some promos for SS on the Hyper).

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I DOUBT HE GOT PERMISSION!

NOW IF IT WERE ME ID BE DOING THE DECENT THING AND PUTTING A GIANT SNK LOGO ON IT AT THE VERY LEAST......
HE IS TAKING CARE NOT TO BE CONCERNED, HIS ACTIONS ARE SEEN BY OFFICIAL RETAILERS WHO KNO SHIT ABOUT VIDEO GAMES.....

ID RATHER GIVE SNK MY CASH......OR HAVE THEM MADE MYSELF.....
AT LEAST ID CREDIT THE MAKERS RATHER THAN PASS IT OFF AS MY OWN "INNOVATIVE DESIGN"

ID LIKE TO GET THE REST, BUT JUST FOR THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE SNK CHARACTERS ON THEM......AND COOL ONES AT THAT......I DONT LIKE THIS CLENCH GUY TAKING CREDIT FOR THE COOL CHAR DESIGNS!
DEVIL GUI

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
You raise a very good point about this dufus taking credit for the designs that I did not realize before.

On another note, my shirt has a label from DTEK in it and makes no mention of this other guy. Just for the record, mine is the Kazuki bowling shirt that is all afire with him looking like a Super Saiyajin. From Hot Topic about 6 months ago.

[This message has been edited by RyoGeo (edited December 21, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by RyoGeo (edited December 21, 2000).]