Check this ebay auction out !

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
Damn, it looks real all right. Its a shame, if I bought all that, I could get a whopping $100 store credit at EB.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

$55,100.00 (reserve not yet met) DAM!!!!!
Da hell is the reserve? 100.000.00?!?!

For you to bid on that is to want all thoes games and be insane.
Shipping is $3000 or something like that.

Ebay is nuts.

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
My collection is larger, but, I must admit, you don't see stuff like this every day on ebay. I am glad that I can get fair sum of cash for my collection, when I decide to sell my games--not that it's going to happen any time soon.

I wonder if the eventual winner will actually pay up!!!
biggrin.gif

I doubt you could make that much selling those items on their own (although I must confess I did not even try and add them up!)

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, I agree w/ Daigo. Most items offered are not worth alot. I try to collect only the good titles now for all the platforms.

S

Silent_Scope

Even though this auction has lots games but only 1/10 of entire collection is worth the money. In his Sega CD section, he doesn't have Snatcher. He has average PC Engine collection and only Dracula X is worth every penny. Neo Geo section he has brand new Metal Slug X and 3 (if I remember correctly. But you want me to pay over $55,000 is insant. I can sell all my rare stuffs over $100,000 just like him. No way. That's crazy

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Also the guy has a zero feedback. Who in their right mind would send him $50k?

D

DigiPunk

This guy had it up about two weeks ago. I think it went for $70,000. I thought it had closed. He must've got jipped. He lives in Minneapolis, too..

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Is that a half milion dollars hes talking about?! Thats crazy

Cho

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
This auction is insane!!! Did anyone care to view the high bidder's feedback profile? He has 2 positive feedback messages from 2 unregistered users! I'm sure his bid is legit!
wink.gif
How many serious bidders do you think are actually bidding on this auction? I've seen this auction before as well, DigiPunk. His Neo collection (what there is of it) would be the only reason I'd place a bid (well, Dracula X would be another!).

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited December 20, 2000).]

S

Silent_Scope

Maybe some of Neo members are bidding that auction :P If you are a serious player maybe you'll try to get the whole Video game systems.........

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
DAMN...

That is a sizable collection of games, but it sure isn't worth fucking $55,100. The seller wanted more than that- the reserve still wasn't met!

The guy also has ZERO FEEDBACK, so I'd be leery about doling the el dinero grande out to him. Imagine paying up and finding out the auction was a HOAX.

There was one guy on eGay who screwed me to the tune of $15.50 on an auction. I learned my lesson there- don't bid on anything that a ZFBer is selling.

Ahh, eBay- sometimes I love it, sometimes I FUCKING HATE IT. >
frown.gif

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com

S

Silent_Scope

Wait the minute.....I have an account at Ebay but I have zero feedback.....
I do buy things from Ebay but they don't leave anything....:<
Is that meant I'll screw ppl up?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Sorry Silent_Scope, its no reflection on you, but I agree totally with Jackal. I'm very careful about who I purchase from, and I would never buy from a Zero FB member, its just not worth the risk. Usually anyone can build feedback by BUYING stuff on eBay, my rating is now 42 (with 53 total positives), and now I'm ready to start selling stuff. I've established my reputation through good purchasing habits, and people buying from me will be able to trust that I am honest and reliable. And, being a verified premium PayPal member helps as well.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
Wait the minute.....I have an account at Ebay but I have zero feedback.....
I do buy things from Ebay but they don't leave anything....:<
Is that meant I'll screw ppl up?

Many times I have noticed that people only leave feedback AFTER you leave them positive feedback first.

Anthony

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
Wow, what can I say. This person has no life... Maybe 30+ old person just got de-virginized and found a new hobbie. LOL