KOF2K ONLY A DAY AWAY!!!!!!

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey guys whats going on? Buyrite has changed the Kof2k home cart from pre-order to secure ordering! I didnt think they would actually get it earlier then NCS, but i guess they did. Hopefully a package will be arriving tomorrow or the next day...i'll keep you posted
smile.gif

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well NCSX charged my card today but the told me they would hit it early. Hopefuly I will be playing it on Friday since I expressed mailed it.

Rick

Crazed Addict,
NCS says they'll be getting the game on wednesday morning and shipping it right away. You can have it on Thursday if you overnighted it.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Kooky Crazy,

Well looks like I will be enjoying my 2 4 day weekends coming up (one christmas, the other for New years), I probably should have had it shipped to my work since I will not be home to get it. Maybe I will have a friend stay over to my house and get the game when it comes in.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
You know, it also says NCS will have additonal carts to purchase as well for those who did not preorder. I wonder how many of these were made? Looks like it must be a larger amount then in some past releases.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
i know your new, but people will get mad when you dig up old topics and stuff.
Just a heads up.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Wow........I want a copy for my son..........
He doesn't know shit but "collect"

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: Liquid Snake ]