MS4 MVS Price

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
Sorry if this is npot the right place to post, My local operator quoted me US$1000 for MS4 full kit, is this a worthwhile price to pay coz I think they are pricy as hyper64 they wanted US$400 for it.

Winston Goh

Camel Slug
And one more thing, he say MS4 to ship / launch from Japan only 2 days later so come American country are getting it already??

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
That $1000 will be down in the $200 range within six months. If you really want it bad, and you can't wait, then you have to pay these inflated prices. My advise, sit back, let the reviews role in, play it at an arcadeif you can... then if you still want it in six months, pick one up at the cheaper price.

-Nick

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>That $1000 will be down in the $200 range within six months. If you really want it bad, and you can't wait, then you have to pay these inflated prices. My advise, sit back, let the reviews role in, play it at an arcadeif you can... then if you still want it in six months, pick one up at the cheaper price.

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yep.....learning that MVS CAN be a much much cheaper alternative to AES if you are patient........