what should i do?

ok i have a neo system, i only have 3 games, i want games like MOTW, last blade series metal slug series and KOF 2000, but as we all know these games are very expensive. i cant afford these games at times. my question is this? a friend of mines wants to to do an even trade, his supergun(modified so i can use my home neo controller) plus 100 bucks for a 1 slot for mvs games, he will give me the same games i have on my neo on mvs. should i do it? i know mvs games are cheap as hell, well compared to home carts they are. i am contemplating cause i heard the pic quality isnt as good as the home neo system, can someone help me out . should i do it or not? this guy owns an arcade so he has shitloads of mvs games, i need to know ASAP. thanks

S

Silent_Scope

If you don't have enough cash, try selling drug and I'm sure you'll definitely get all Neo Geo Carts you want...(just kidding).
If you can get supergun then it's much cheaper to get Neo MVS games. It's up to you. MVS carts and Home carts are the same except Home carts have more options. If your friend wants to give you a deal, go for it.