Yuckydog is a reputable seller!!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Hey guys,

I was the one who purchased Yuckydog's AES system last week. It arrived via UPS on 12/11/00. It was packaged well (everything was double and tripled bubble wrapped!) and
the actual equipment came in excellent condition (there was a slight crack on the AES system above the circulation vents, but Yuckydog and myself ruled in favor of
it being UPS' incompetence). Anyway... while unpacking my system, I realized the PSU was missing. Baffled by this, I decided to send an e-mail to Yuckydog
asking about the missing part. Ironically, there was already an e-mail message waiting for me in my in-box from Yuckydog, saying he forgot to send the PSU! Talk
about honesty! The PSU arrived two days later, and the first thing I did was test it out. The PSU didn't work, tho'-- there was no picture, etc. Being somewhat disturbed by this, I decided to send an e-mail to Yuckydog. During this point of the sale you'd expect the seller to give you some half-ass remark like, "It worked when I
tried it out!", but not Yuckydog. He sent his last back-up PSU (brand new, btw) via 2 day Priority mail to my office in New Hampshire (he didn't even complain!). The second PSU worked and I was VERY pleased with how smoothly the transaction went. I posted this message here because it's 'good news' knowing that someone as reputable as Yuckydog frequents this message board. I'll be ordering those cartridges next week as promised, Yuckydog! Yuckydog comes highly recommended!!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited December 15, 2000).]

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Yeah, Mr.J is the only seller I have been able to dicker with and it gives me a real sence of getting a good deal
smile.gif
He has shipped me what, like 5 boxes now?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I bought a Shock Troopers 2 MVS cart from him, and it was in excellent condition with all original MVS artwork/materials. I'll add to the positive reviews of yuckydog, he's a great seller!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif