KOF 2000 countdown update

CORE

n00b
Hey every body. for any of you who had seen my reply yeserday about the KOF 2000 insert than you probably noticed that I cut it short and didnt explain every thing. thats because my car is in the shop getting A new transmission so while I was posting that reply at work my ride arrived and I had to go. so hear is the second part of your answer in reguards to your question OKYO. I got the information from dion dakis when I called him about getting A U.S. nam 75 cart. As far as the info on the U.S. release of the game, that I cant talk about right now, all that I can say is that it looks like it IS going to happen(lets all keep our fingers crossed)I am going to give the international dept. of snk A buz to make sure the whole thing is A go. if it is and I am happy with the U.S. cart then I will sell theone I am getting from ncs to any body who wants to get it at the regular uninflated price that ncs sells thiers for. on A final note, the english of kof 2000's insert will no longer be the blaze freeze picture that I mentioned before. SNK had A last minute change of hart and made the decision to make the U.S. insert the same as the jap one( the only real differrence being the meg count box, neo logo etc.)speaking of the meg count box,hehe, well, SNK pulled another bonner ther folks,. All of the inserts have already been printed so that means that the incorect meg count stays the same( it says kof 2000 is 688 megs where as it is really 682 megs) oh well I could give two shits less all I know Is Between getting last blade 2 (dc rev) guilty gear X, and now kof 2000 in A week I am gonna have one hell of A christmas!

take care every body!