Sega pulls out all stops! :: Sega makes holiday shopping easy!

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Spread the news...get some cheap ass Dreamcast stuff for X-mas people. Call 1-888-SEGA-SALES for all of these great deals, or go online and order them at www.sega.com. The link is post below.

2K Sports Bundle - $159.95
Stanard Grey DC w/ Controller
NFL2k and NBA2k
One VMU

NFL2K1 Sports Bundle - $189.95
Standard Grey DC w/ Controller
NFL2k1 and One VMU

NBA2K1 Sports Bundle - $189.95
Standard Grey DC w/ Controller
NBA2k1 and One VMU

All Star Super Bundle - $44.95
NFL2k, NBA2k, and NHL2k

Kids Bundle - $39.95
Sonic Adventure, Chu Chu Rocket, and Toy Commander

Teen Bundle - $59.95
Jet Grind Radio, Space Channel 5, and Crazy Taxi

Fishing Bundle - $69.95
Sega Bass Fishing, Sega Marine Fishing, and the Fishing Controller

The following games sell individually for $9.95:
Chu Chu Rocket
Dynamite Cop
F1 Pole Position
Maken X
Rippin' Riders
Seaman (with microphone)
Sega Rally 2
Space Channel 5
Time Stalkers
Toy Commander
Virtua Fighter 3TB
Virtua Striker 2
Zombie Revenge
http://www.sega.com/pc/segastore/holiday_madness.jhtml

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
Oh yeah...don't forget about Capcom vs SNK. Guilty Gear X just came out in Japan also. GGX is probably the best 2D fighter visually I have ever seen. Simply amazing...hopefully it will wake Capcom up a little bit to redraw their characters.

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

O

Omega-NEO

Well... I already got a Dreamcast so I can't cash in on the cheap system w/ games deals. And the games going for $9.95 aren't really very good games. I hear Seaman really sucks and isn't very fun at all, but I guess for $10 and the microphone thats the game I'd choose. Sega Rally 2 is supposed to be cool, but I got Sega GT so I don't really need another racing game...

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Rippin Riders is actually a really fun snowboarding game, with GREAT music and COOL tracks, much more arcade style racing than SSX. Personally, I like it better than SSX althoug I do acknowledge that SSX has very good graphics. But RR is a great game, EASILY worth $10!!!
biggrin.gif

S

Silent_Scope

Only game I like the most from the list is Zombie Revenge. I'm 100% Sega Fan along with PC Engine and Neo Geo..........
Sega is the best company even surpass SNK and Capcom.....

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
where the $10 games? could somebody give me alink, when i check they are all regular price? thanks!@

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
i found vf3...but i guess seaman got marked up to 24....But i still want a pet baby fish.....thanks!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Got Space Channel for $10. Also try capcom.com to get some really good deals on their Christmas Bundles.

This post should belong to unrelated, I think.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I see several there I want. Rippin' Riders I tried on the recommendation of a friend, and I like it much better than SSX (no evil choppy framerates, either). I also want Zombie Revenge, Space Channel 5, and some others. Thanks for all the info!

-BioMotor_Unitron