Holy shit MS3 $700 at Ebitch

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Lord Samhain has just showed me this: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1201345738

Crazy

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

endgamer

Another Striker
Yeah I saw that too and said what the hell they're HIGH AS FUCK! You could buy two Metal Slug 3's for that price.
Everytime I see an auction like that I want to e-mail them and ask what they're on but I hold back.

S

Silent_Scope

I just ignore it when I saw it days ago.
$700 my ass.............

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
I saw that one too. NO bids - I hope nobody is silly enough to bid at $699.

I also saw a Samurai Shodown 1 cart for 350 buy it know. I don't know what the hell people are on.

S

Silent_Scope

Maybe I should sell my PC Engine game DraculaX for $1000..........and get Metal Slug 3 and Shock Troopers 2

S

Silent_Scope

I must be really bored at work therefore I sent an email to that guy regarding that ridiculous price ....haha

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I ALSO SENT THAT CAT MAIL...THAT IS INSANE...HIS EMAIL WAS ONE BIG LAUGH FROM ME...MAN THATS SICK....700 BUCKS JESUS...

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Hmmm,,, Maybe I'll sell my Neo-CD Brikinger there for $1,250.

Seriously, that $700 is WAY TOO HIGH, even if it IS the AES version.

I paid $104 for my MVS Blazing Star, and I've seen the AES cart go for about $400-500 at times. IMO, it is better to use an MVS board with a Super Gun. You can really get reamed on home carts (and in some cases CD's- I've seen Pulstar carts go for $65, while the CD version often hits triple digits).

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com

S

Silent_Scope

Hey, that French guy puts up the MS 3 auction again but this time it's $499.........

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well, look at all this guy's prices for stuff, they're RIDICULOUS!!! Mutation Nation Neo CD (ugh, what a horrible game) STARTING at $49? A bunch of lame stupid Final Fantasy Game Boy games, all STARTING at $49 each? Metal Slug 3 STARTING at $499?

Hey, I'm not sure what this guy is smoking, but I hope he passes it down my way . . . must be some good shit for sure!!

S

Silent_Scope

man....he must know "how much" do his games worth nowadays....geezz
49 for Final Fantasy gameboy games? Kiss my ass. I can buy brand new for $24 - $29

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
and to top it all off, the guy is in France.. and everyone knows how international deals are always more of a pain in the hiney than a local deal.

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
I looked at his feedback profile... the one from "16-bit" is a riot:

If Only My Neo Geo CD Loaded As Fast As You Pay... A+ 330 Mega Buyer!

biggrin.gif

Gotta love that one.

Jackal
gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com