Has anyone heard from NCS today?

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
They were supposed to confirm payments with people who pre-ordered KOF 2000 today but I have not heard from them. Anyone?

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Same here i was waiting to hear from them but i havent heard a thing. they said they would start getting in contact with people so i wouldnt worry!

------------------
iori.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I heard a rumor that NGF bought all the KOF2K carts and NCS won't be getting any. Guess I'll have to get down on my hands and knees and beg them for a copy, and pay bigtime extra $$ too . . . .
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by chimpmeister:
I heard a rumor that NGF bought all the KOF2K carts and NCS won't be getting any. Guess I'll have to get down on my hands and knees and beg them for a copy, and pay bigtime extra $$ too . . . .
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

That is only a rumor, Chipmeister. If it proves to be true, then NCS had no right taking pre-orders on something that was already spoken for.

JRock917

, ,
I might suggest to anyone who has not heard from NCS that you just call and confirm your order. I did that the other week, and it was a snap. Just a thought.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
You guys, calm down...
biggrin.gif

I contacted NCS yesterday, and they still plan to go through with all the pre-orders for KOF 2000. You don't have to worry about some "other company" buying all the games...

It's funny how some people will let a NGF rumor have so much effect over their daily, gaming lives. The day that NGF is able to buy all the copies of a released game is the day when people would go to Hades for a skiing trip!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yeah, it is not like dion could buy them all from SNK Japan using his Sears credit card.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA I CALLED THEM YESTERDAY AND ALL IS CONFIRMED..JUST CALL....