BAD NEWS for SuperSellers...

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I know many of you have had good dealings with the guys at SuperSellers in Japan, but for the last two months or so I have had nothing but headaches over a purchase I made through their web page, in which they have received payment for. After countless e-mails with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE, I have no choice but to call in the authorities.

Here's the letter I just sent SuperSellers regarding the matter:

--------------------------------------------
After trying numerous times to get in contact regarding my order, I have no choice but to seek assistance from proper authorities regarding a refund. I have tried to get some sort of confirmation or response from you for the last two months regarding an order for a Real Bout Fatal Fury Special cart, (reference number removed from original e-mail), but you have ignored every single post I have sent you. I do have record on my credit card statement that you indeed get payment for this game... which means you have basically taken my money and had no intention of returning it, or supplying me with the game I wanted to purchase from your web page.

Because of this, I am going to file a report for internet fraud, and warn others in the internet gaming community about your corrupt business practices. If you do not want this to happen, PLEASE get in contact with me IMMEDIATELY and let me know why there has been such a problem with SuperSellers going through with my order.

Curtis L. Atchison
Sapient | Site Development
Phone: (917) 339-1128 Cell: (201) 310-3723
In NJ: (201) 536-5969
email: catchison@sapient.com

"Man doing, I'm doing this, I'm doing fine... and it's mine what I'm doing. Who am I? Just watch, I am what I do..." - Frankie Valentine
---------------------------------------------

Like I stated before, many people have stated that they do good business... but this is clearly a case where they didn't. I guess this is a company that I have to put in my own personal "black book". Besides NCS and some respectable people on this forum, there is really no other reliable source to get Neo Geo games.

(Let's PRAY that NGF doesn't respond with something idiotic so that I don't have to pull out a can of whoop-ass on 'em. Losing $170 is bad enough).

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited December 08, 2000).]

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Well said and eloquently put.

And thats your problem. Shinichirou probably couldn't be able to decipher 95% of the words in your letter. His English is terrible... if I were you, I would have written the cartridge you ordered, followed by info of payment and then a bunch of exclamation points and capital letters, then he might get the idea
smile.gif

Sorry to make light of this situation. Nothing worse than an international deal going bad...

VinylBoy

Originally posted by Geddon_jt:
Well said and eloquently put.

And thats your problem. Shinichirou probably couldn't be able to decipher 95% of the words in your letter. His English is terrible... if I were you, I would have written the cartridge you ordered, followed by info of payment and then a bunch of exclamation points and capital letters, then he might get the idea
smile.gif

Sorry to make light of this situation. Nothing worse than an international deal going bad...

Hey... it's worth a shot. I would rather have the Real Bout Fatal Fury Special cart than the $170 anyhow. I had no idea that his English wasn't "up to par".

Thanks for the info... I'll give it a shot.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
You might even include a picture of the item. Yes, I am serious.

-BioMotor_Unitron

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ive dealt with him alot!!! his english skills are limited but i do think he will understand ....he is very very slow at times and almost never replys to email...unless of coarse your saying your sending money lol...ive never had a bad transaction with him,but he is as slow with delivery as a fgn turtle...if you cant get his attention then go the route your sayin..id be pissed too..hope this works out for you....

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
I have also dealt with Shinichirou, and other sellers that were in Japan (Jyousi, I think might be in Japan too). Anyway, Neither seller screwed me, but it did take a LONG time to get the games. I think it just takes a while to ship games from Japan, even if EMS is used. I would give it a little while longer before I assumed the "worst".

Anthony

[This message has been edited by Neo Fan (edited December 08, 2000).]

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Neo Fan:
I have also dealt with Shinichirou, and other sellers that were in Japan (Jyousi, I think might be in Japan too). Anyway, Neither seller screwed me, but it did take a LONG time to get the games. I think it just takes a while to ship games from Japan, even if EMS is used. I would give it a little while longer before I assumed the "worst".

Anthony

[This message has been edited by Neo Fan (edited December 08, 2000).]

I've dealt with Jyousi about 4 times, All the deals went extremely smooth, Supersellers however is SLOW as hell.

Just remember when you deal with them that you will NOT get your games on time, The people that work there don't read much english either. So I would steer clear of them and try NCS ect., Unless you know japanese...

------------------
psdmini.gif

Jpop/Jrock/Gaming, nuff' said.
http://prizmdash.cjb.net

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I tried to place a mass order of $2000 with them a while back, and I couldnt even get them to respond enough to take my money. If they cant bother to reply to email and communicate, why bother tying to do business at all. they must be rich, because my money really didnt intrest them much.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I think something is up right there.

I always check super seller website constantly but I don't see any update or whatsoever since 10/23...

Wonder what's happening with Shinichirou?

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Typically, even though the date is not updated but the cart quantity is updated and sometimes new stocks are in.

But, it looks like the same stocks everytime I check the site. And it's been more than a month. It is a bit unusual since they update the site pretty frequently.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I too had good transactions with Supersellers. Their website has been out of it for more than a month now, and it REALLY sucks that this happened right when you did your shopping Vinylboy.

I dont think he would just disapear and scam the last ppl who bought from him... something must have happened to his situation to just disapear like that... only time will tell for now I guess.

B

Bobak!

From what I can tell, Shinichirou is a pretty old guy who hasn't been able to (or refuses to) learn how to write in proper english after conducting hundreds of int'l transations with native speakers. I know if I sold items in my broken spanish, after a few dozen transactions, my spanish would appear perfect. (does that make sense?)

------------------
Bobak!

VinylBoy

All I know is that when I wrote to him initially to first inquire about the game, he had no problems responding to me to ask how to send payment... then, I never heard from him again.
frown.gif

Robi15

20 Year Member
Maybe his sick or dead. ...(!?) .

Who knows. I mean, that Japanise people most of the times are polite and absolutely do not rip people off! If that is the case, his business will slowly fade away.

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited December 09, 2000).]