Anyone in New York want to meet?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I will be arriving in Manhattan Friday morning, where I plan to spend some days, so if anyone in the area wants to hook up with me for whatever, post a reply to the forums and I'll try to check back.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

What part of Manhattan ya going to?
Also, Will you be hittin any other areas like Brooklyn or Queens?

------------------
akuma1.gif

Lord Illicious
Primal Massiah
Soul Reaver

Wu Dan Neo Devil of Illness
bloodbar.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I'm not too far from New York myself... only a 20 train ride out of town by public transportation.
biggrin.gif

Care for a few games of KOF or Cvs??

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I'll be on the upper east side of the island (E. 96th & 3rd). I haven't been to Queens since September 1995, but occaisonally go down to Brooklyn. Doesn't really matter where I go normally, since the subway goes everywhere, so for $1.50 I could easily go here & there. I have the time of day after all, and could stay as long as I want.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I'm not too far from New York myself... only a 20 train ride out of town by public transportation.
biggrin.gif

Care for a few games of KOF or Cvs??

Sure, why not? I'll only be able to check my e-mail for a few hours if either of you want to e-mail me, as I am leaving early, otherwise we can continue posting here.

VinylBoy

Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
Sure, why not? I'll only be able to check my e-mail for a few hours if either of you want to e-mail me, as I am leaving early, otherwise we can continue posting here.

We can either continue to post here in hopes that other NYC/NJ gamers jump on the bandwagon.... HELLO MasSnead!!!
smile.gif

Or, you can send me an e-mail... either way, it would be great to get beat by someone else for a change. Have a great flight in town!!

G

gorilla

Dude, I've been trying for months to get people together here. I'm at CTF all the time, KOF'99 and CvS. E-mail me and I'll meet you.

-Grub

VinylBoy

Well, if there's anyone who IS actually reading these forums this afternoon... there is a get-toether planned for this Saturday afternoon. Neo Bomberman is heading down to my place right now so that we can waste the afternoon playing a bunch of titles. Then maybe, we may head into NYC to go to the Chinatown Fair...
smile.gif

If anyone is interested, send me an e-mail. I'll check periodically to see if people want to join in on the fun.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Just a note to say I will be here possibly until the end of the week, so if anyone else wants to meet, post a reply and I will attempt to view the forums, but let me tell you, visiting this place with a 28.8 instead of my normal cable modem is an absolute nightmare.

Anyhow, I already had a great time with VinylBoy and unfortunately things did not work out with DIY but, I haven't many committments so I am open to saying hello if nothing else.

Whether I meet anymore of you or not, have fun everyone.

Neo Bomberman