More AES games at Lik-Sang

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I just found it and thought somebody could be interested, I have no idea if the prices are high or not (me MVS here):

<a href="http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/news.php?artc=2684" target="_blank">http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/news.php?artc=2684</a>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Wow, $130 for Karnov's Revenge. I better stock up while I can!

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Looks like they are selling US versions only?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Super Spy ... 79 bux!!!!! If only it was a carton Box Version... :rolleyes:

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by SonGohan:
<strong>Wow, $130 for Karnov's Revenge. I better stock up while I can!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Is that a good game?

David Koresh

Kula's Candy
i wouldnt really call it good,average at best(everything about it is kinda bland-except for the clown but that could be breakers lol) for a system with so many fighting games.......

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
I think it's best described as "old school".. When I first tried it a few months back I thought it was actually pretty fun for a non-SF2 fighter from it's time period.

The way Karnov is drawn in that game is about the funniest thing I've ever seen though. WHY GOD WHY

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Originally posted by wjw123:
<strong>

Is that a good game?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I buy it just for the cool cover art :)
Gameplay isn't that impressive, I'll stay with my Street Fighter or KOF......

"Yamagochi win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I don't care if the games are new or not; those prices are, for the most part*, a fucking joke. I hope they have to sit on those games in their inventory FOREVER.

* possible exceptions might include Ghost Pilots and Viepoint, provided the games truly are new and mint.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've been meaning to buy from lik-sang for awhile
they any good?

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Lik-Sang are OK. They aren't always very customs friendly and if things aren't going right with an order they will stop responding to emails till they get it sorted which can be frustrating.

I don't use them anymore, but I would stop short of warning people off them.

[ September 04, 2002: Message edited by: BlackSpy ]</p>

Shino

Ninja Combat Warrior
This must be a new edition, they did not have those up before.
Pretty nice set of games for sale,
Price a little on the high side,
but these are US games,
and US collectors should be accustomed to
paying for over-priced games.
yes, Lik-Sang is a very dependable reseller.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Two companies you shouldn't bother with:

lik-sang.com (i mean, come on, they're fuckers, you know. Go to lankwei.com to find out what I mean.)

micmic.com.hk

I got a bad NGPC flash linker from lik-sang and a bad GBA linker from micmic, and both places had me send back the items - micmic never responded after I sent back the item, whereas Lik-Sang just sent me another bad NGPC pocket linker. It's a lose lose situation when you buy any of the hong kong crap. They don't give a shit about international sales. It's not like we can leave a bag of flaming shit on their doorstep in defiance.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, I've made 3 orders to lik-sang so far and have ben very satisfied with them. No problem with the merchandise. That includes a GBA linker + 256 mb flash cart that works perfect. I'm planning to do another when I get new consoles like GC and Xbox.

Yes, I suspected the AES prices were high but I just don't care, just though somebody would like to have the info.

smh826

n00b
I've ordered 2 times from lik-sang.com. The Dreamcast VCD player and Cvs.Snk2. The Dreamcast VCD player only came with the remote and no VCD utility disc. When I complained, they swore they sent it and then sent me a back-up of it that didn't work. Then the Cv. Snk2 was cancelled.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
I've had real problems with Lan-Kwei. I had a $800 order with them oustanding for seven months before they conceeded they never had the goods and never would. I had to take a stack of GC, DC and WSC games instead.

I got what I wanted elsewhere but it was very aggravating. At least they managed to be customs friendly.

Shino

Ninja Combat Warrior
wow, didnt' know there were this many unsatisfied customers, I have bought more than a few occasions at Lik Sang, they've always been very dependable with quality products.

I know people who bought 20 GBA flash linkers, and all works perfectly.