Insert question?

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I've been looking at all of these great fan inserts but I'm wondering how I pring them out. Do I just print them off my printer from the link in the bbs, or do I download the file to a disk. I'd like to have them done at Kinkos though. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
The files a VERY big. My Real Bout in PDS or BMP format was about 34MEG. In EPS (which seems to be easiest to get printed at Kinko's) was 98MEG. Basically, you will end up DL'ing a zipped file, put it on a CD or zip disk and take it to Kinko's where they can print it from the disk. Get their best color printer and the glossy cardstock paper. That total should be $2.48, pre tax.

Eldios

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Ryo

Do you have some links I could use to get the files?

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
At some point very soon, Big Bear is going to provide those of us that are creating inserts rights to upload to his FTP. This will then make them available to everyone via his inserts page. Here is the link. Even if there is nothing you need now, bookmark the page because the stuff you have seen over the past few days will begin to show up fairly soon.

Big Bear's Insert Page

Lord Akidadus

Fio's Quartermaster
You might need to resize them using Photoshop. I'm not sure if they are the right size on BB Site, I havent downloaded anything yet. You won't be able to print them out on legal size paper, you will need the step up in size.