King of Fighters 2000 on Ps2 Delayed

J

japhei

According to Ncsx King Of Fighters 2000 on PLaystation 2 has been Delayed till November 28th. I wonder how this is going to affect the King Of fighters 2001 release this year that was earlier announced this week by Playmore.

Tora Kouhi

Rugal's Secretary
Who cares for now? At least the DC version has been released. I should have mine tommorow

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
Geesus, why would they release KOF2000 when KOF2002 is upon us? Sounds like a lost cause to me.

I mean, people will say 'man thats outdated' if it was released now.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
japhei won't be happy until he has every version. Makes me want to announce and FMTowns Marty port. :p

Megatron X

X nortageM,
Originally posted by Tora Kouhi:
<strong>Who cares for now? At least the DC version has been released. I should have mine tommorow</strong><hr></blockquote>

I do Tora. I've been waiting for this game for a long time to appear on the PS2. Also, I can't wait for KoF 2001 to appear on the PS2.

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
it really does not surprise me since it is alot harder to program for the ps2 compared to the dc and plus the dc has had alot of other kof games come out which makes it easier and i do not know why japhei you want every version of the game that comes out.enless the ps2 version has online play you should not get it.and when will they realese a kof online game when.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I for one am pretty excited about the PS2 port. It'll give me a chance to play the game outside of an emulator/super busted up MVS, and also because I don't own a DC.

SilverAngel

Member,
I am also excited about this release, i cant wait to play kof games on the ps2, i loved it when i got kof games for ps. :)

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
same here (I hope the control will better in PS2 ports)