WHATS THIS????

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

SEEMS SOMEONE NEW IS USEING MY EMAIL ADDY,I RECIEVED THIS MAIL STATEING A NEW MEMBER NAMED BELOW HAS SIGNED ON UNDER MY MAILER..I HAVE NOT RE REGISTERED SO SOMEONES PLAYING INFANT GAMES AGAIN...
HERES HIS PASSWORD AND THE MAIL I RECIEVED...

Hello!
Thank you for registering on Neo-Geo Forums. Your registration information is provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in our forums.

Your login (user) name: RandyJB
Your password: 423CAR
Your email address of record: revolverofgod@aol.com

Note that you can change this password online by updating your my profile. If you change your registered email address, however, a new random password will be emailed to you so that we can verify any new email address you use.

Again, thank you for registering!

Contact Us | neo-geo.com

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04d

Shawn

snkusa.com
It looks like someone used your email address to register a new account. Nothing will come of it because they will never receive the password to activate the new account. This false member has been deleted.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Amazing the response....
this shit is going to get worse , and nobody believed, I here you sam...

Shawn

snkusa.com
Amazing the response....

LWK, what are you talking about? If you read my response you should realize that there was and never will be anything to worry about. Why? Because the password for the new account was sent to DSD. What relevance does this have you ask? This means that the person who registered the account will not receive the password, therefore they can never post. Only unique email addresses can register. Using an email address not in your control would be fruitless.

this shit is going to get worse

If you keep up your actions then yes, I completely agree with your assessment. You keep me mods very busy. They move your topics to the appropriate forums, detect your numerous bogus accounts, and put up with your verbal abuse.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Shawn:
<STRONG>Amazing the response....

LWK, what are you talking about? If you read my response you should realize that there was and never will be anything to worry about. Why? Because the password for the new account was sent to DSD. What relevance does this have you ask? This means that the person who registered the account will not receive the password, therefore they can never post. Only unique email addresses can register. Using an email address not in your control would be fruitless.

this shit is going to get worse

If you keep up your actions then yes, I completely agree with your assessment. You keep me mods very busy. They move your topics to the appropriate forums, detect your numerous bogus accounts, and put up with your verbal abuse.</STRONG>

I lived up to those kick ass accounts...
I admit it.
Your MODS??
Sounds like human ownership, I have to give credit where its due, you got those dogs under control....Civil war.....
whats next in the store ngf dog leashes...
how about when you came to me on icq and said "lets keep this on the low"
about snk angels account, maybe someone will hack it and find out whats really up.
Things can be so easily fucked with it isnt funny.
There is much more then meets the eye.
That avatar suits perfectly, I stand with conviction admitting my faults why the children force blame. The true adults no who they are.. How long do you think things will keep this stable, like they say a fool and his gold soon part..
And guess what people Shawn let me keep the DEATH account.
I had to come to him and have it deleted because I should have recieved no special treatment, (he even knew it was me after I told him) there is much more then meets the eye, GUI proved this on page 5 of "accusations".....
The cat is not only coming out out of the bag...
As a leader you only get one chance then your out....All the shit you have done "his boards will die" ring any bells??
JEALOUSY...
DELETION...
CHILDREN...
I dont know when the scene will get its real roots back but a dollar for shawn is a buck for dion!
I should not have bought those 4 carts...wonder what origin they truly came from...

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA SOME REAL GENIUS JUST TRIED IT AGAIN..WHAT A FKN MORON..KINDERGARTEN KID...BRAINLESS.FUNNY SHIT CUZ NOW I HAVE SOME PC INFO FROM THE DIPSHIT..BIG MISTAKE PAL.

Hello!
Thank you for registering on Neo-Geo Forums. Your registration information is provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in our forums.

Your login (user) name: CoolMooDee
Your password: UQ47VR
Your email address of record: revolverofgod@aol.com

Note that you can change this password online by updating your my profile. If you change your registered email address, however, a new random password will be emailed to you so that we can verify any new email address you use.

Again, thank you for registering!

Contact Us | neo-geo.com

Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.04d