last blade proto mvs cart

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i do not know if anyone has posted this but what looks to be a proto cart of last blade 1 is on ebay it looks to be the original name of last soldier which imo is a dumb name for a weapons based fighter last blade suits it well anyway here is the auction link
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127195454" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127195454</a>

Cole

Kin Cle, ,
I thought that was discussed on the forums on a few occassions and passed off as a Korean bootleg?

$hockwave

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
i was merly stating that it was unique since i have not seen one before it may be a bootleg but other games that are proto's have a different name than the official realese

T

TonK

Its not a bootleg, the forum member that is selling it is very trustworthy and a good friend.

Right Nate? ;)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
And he showed picts and it is 100% legit... so... yeah again,

-Nick

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Originally posted by TonK:
<strong>Its not a bootleg, the forum member that is selling it is very trustworthy and a good friend.

Right Nate? ;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Why does everyone have to be so secretive and have so many aliases around here
:rolleyes:

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Originally posted by pyrokilla:
<strong>

Why does everyone have to be so secretive and have so many aliases around here
:rolleyes: </strong><hr></blockquote>

What alias?

Samurai X. Nothing hidden about it. His name is Nathan.

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: Daisuke Jigen ]</p>

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I was under the impression that this was not a proto or a boot, but a licensed neo-geo game that they reworked for the Korean market.

am I wrong?

It may be as m_bish0p but again I do not know for sure. I have asked many people about it and no one has been able to produce any information about it other than it is legit (nor has anyone come up with another cart like it). There is a sticker on it with some Korean writing (I think). But as the previous posts have shown, I posted pictures of the screens and the inside of the cart and both appear to be legit. Hope this helps some as my tech knowledge of the Neo is limited.

Nate

If anyone has further questions about the cart you can e-mail me at: ncarr@auto-plaza.com

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Daisuke Jigen:
<strong>

What alias?

Samurai X. Nothing hidden about it. His name is Nathan.
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Methinks SamX stopped posting before Pyrokilla got here.

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: Wolf ]</p>

Mystery

Sakura's Bank Manager
It's a korean version of the Last Blade with supposedly altered voices and other stuff.
If it's legit or not...no one really knows, but it's no proto or something like that! Just a korean fucked-up game like SS3, SS4 or SS64!

Well, in the art gallery of Last Blade 2 Final Edition for the DC you can see the logos for Last Soldier, so I think it's official :D .

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Originally posted by Wolf:
<strong>

Methinks SamX stopped posting before Pyrokilla got here.

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: Wolf ]</strong><hr></blockquote>
I guess so.

Mystery

Sakura's Bank Manager
The Spoony Hou:
Interesting....I didn't know that. I guess that makes the other korean versions official/legal as well.

Geez...how can SNK allow their games being raped by Koreans....just take a look at SS64 for the Hyper... :(

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Wow, that game is really going for a lot right now... for a Last Blade cart atleast, and it is sure to get sniped. You know the irony here is that it was probably a really cheap cart picked up from a seller somewhere... being a Korean release of the game and all... hehe, no offense of course to SamX, I am just saying, it is funny that someone probably didn't want this thing cause it was a bastard version, and now we are all going crazy for it.

-Nick

icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif
icon2.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Originally posted by samuraiX:
<strong>It may be as m_bish0p but again I do not know for sure. I have asked many people about it and no one has been able to produce any information about it other than it is legit (nor has anyone come up with another cart like it). There is a sticker on it with some Korean writing (I think). But as the previous posts have shown, I posted pictures of the screens and the inside of the cart and both appear to be legit. Hope this helps some as my tech knowledge of the Neo is limited.

Nate

If anyone has further questions about the cart you can e-mail me at: ncarr@auto-plaza.com</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I was actually eyeing these two auctions of yours for a few days. At the last day of the RBS (which ended today) I popped in like 3 max (4?) bids, knowing I couldnt make it through the day with no sleep. I even had some stupid nightmare I got out bidded. Since I did not sleep at all prior to its end.

Most where watching that Last Soldier cart. I was shooting for the RBS one. All I can say is I got mad lucky winning it. Then again with the stupid max I put on it I didnt think I would loose, but I was happier to see it stayed low.

Well, I will email you in a few mins Samurai X, going with a MO this time and im in the LA area.
I just cant wait to inspect the cart for differences. I doubt the title is different, but its worth a look. Problem is when I get it I am going to have to inspect it at MD since my candy is going through a wiring make over soon. I have a copy of RBS as is so it wont be to hard to note differences.

BTW, I give you props for listing those... I remember you telling me something about them over ICQ while we were talking about promo N64 games and other stuff.

[ August 07, 2002: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</p>