PDA

View Full Version : Im so chuffed



bwi
05-25-2001, 02:45 PM
I knew if i waited long enough it would happen.

Brand new Samurai Spirits 2 for $22 , coincidently less tham what i payed for my UK SS on the NGPC <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">

Sorry , i'm just so chuffed i had to tell everyone.

Bri

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: bwi ]

Metal Slug
05-25-2001, 02:59 PM
Whoooa!

Nice One Brian!


Metal.
"Expect no mercy"

nick_th_fury
05-25-2001, 03:22 PM
Nice one??
Emm ok, what does chuffed mean?
I read that and thought you were angry.

Jackal
05-25-2001, 03:25 PM
Chuffed means thrilled or ecstatic.


Originally posted by nick_th_fury:
<STRONG>Nice one??
Emm ok, what does chuffed mean?
I read that and thought you were angry.</STRONG>

Metal Slug
05-25-2001, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by nick_th_fury:
<STRONG>Nice one??
Emm ok, what does chuffed mean?
I read that and thought you were angry.</STRONG>

Its a real English expression, Meaning Extremely pleased!


Metal.
"Expect no mercy"

rarehero
05-25-2001, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Metal Slug:
<STRONG>Its a real English expression, Meaning Extremely pleased!


Metal.
"Expect no mercy"</STRONG>

stop speaking english!!!!!!
<IMG SRC="smilies/loco.gif" border="0">

fomaman
05-25-2001, 04:56 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S LIKE PAYING 50$ AND GETTING
TO COME IN TRISH STRATUS' MOUTH!!!!
o.k., o.k,.. that was sick i know.
really cool deal though, man. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

Metal Slug
05-25-2001, 04:57 PM
Soree Y'all!


Metal.
"Expect no mercy"

Andy
05-25-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Metal Slug:
<STRONG>Soree Y'all!</STRONG>


pffffst!!!

*fits of laughter*

Todd
05-25-2001, 05:08 PM
Damn beat my price that i paid bt $4. I got to look harder!

bwi
05-25-2001, 05:38 PM
And there was me thinking the whole world used the word chuffed <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">

Bri

[ May 25, 2001: Message edited by: bwi ]

mookystains
05-25-2001, 06:57 PM
i got a a deal on a samurai sprits 2 on home cat too, i got a brand new one, still with seal on it for $21. i dont know why nobody else bid on it for higher.

Tiptonium
05-25-2001, 08:36 PM
Excellent Price. Now get out there and play the game!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/glee.gif" border="0">

mookystains
05-25-2001, 08:38 PM
oh, i play it, its like one of my favorite games! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

bwi
05-26-2001, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by mookystains:
<STRONG>i got a a deal on a samurai sprits 2 on home cat too, i got a brand new one, still with seal on it for $21. i dont know why nobody else bid on it for higher.</STRONG>

This is exactly what i thought Mooky. At one point i was convinced i was looking at the auction wrong seeing as there were auctions for other SS2 carts going for a lot more.

Bri

RiotoftheBlood
05-27-2001, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by mookystains:
<STRONG>i got a a deal on a samurai sprits 2 on home cat too, i got a brand new one, still with seal on it for $21. i dont know why nobody else bid on it for higher.</STRONG>

Nice... I thought my N/M and complete Euro version's $85 price was nice...

nick_th_fury
05-27-2001, 02:24 PM
Its a real English expression, Meaning Extremely pleased!


Thanks for the explanation guys.
I had never heard that word before.