SNK World Registration

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
<a href="http://www.insertcredit.com/news/062003/snkworld.html" target="_blank">SNK World article</a>

Saw these (psuedo) translated instructions for signing up.

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Lashujin ]</small>

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The sign ups arent hard to do, all you need is a random Japanese area code.

Then you submit your stuff, click the confirmation e-mail, and then login using your email and password.

The features of the club are pretty cool. They have links to other SNK related company sites. A chat area (which is all flash...) . A Metal Slug mini flash game where you have to shoot mummies with your cursor (which is a red target sites). (kind of like Metal Slug Gun Survivor lol).

There is a drawing contest that isnt up yet.

There is also a developers diary.

All in japanese so, feh.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
the link is not working please post info on how to become a member..area codes ect.. would help alot.. thanks help help

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Ill write a guide really fast, gimme a minute or two.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
<a href="https://www.snkworld.com/cgi-bin/member/form.php" target="_blank">https://www.snkworld.com/cgi-bin/member/form.php</a>

Go here.

The first field is:

氏名(漢字) This is your name, chinese characters
(last name, then first)

氏名(フリガナ) This is the same thing, just put your last name then first name.

郵便番号 This is your Japanese Area Code. (0177 is one)

都道府県 This is your area. Just pick a random one, it doesnt matter.

住所(市区町村) This is your street address. Make one up I guess, unless you live in japan or something.

住所(番地以下) This is your second address. Put your address again.

電話番号 This is your telephone number. I just copied the supplied sample (0663396389)

Eメールアドレス This is your email address.

Eメールアドレス確認 This is your email address verification.

性別 This is your Sex. Male = 男性, Female = 女性

生年月日 This is your birthday. This ones pretty straight foward. Year in 4 digit form (1985) and the month and then the day. (eg. 1-1-85)

ご職業 This is your occupation. Pick a random one it doesnt matter.

お知らせメールの送信 Asking if you want updates sent to your email address. 希望する = Yes, 希望しない = No

ハンドル名 This is where you enter your desired User Name. (must be 8 letters or more)

パスワード This is where you put in your desired password. (must be 4 letters or more)

パスワード確認 Verify Password.

Then below that is a basic Survey that really doesnt matter.

The two questions at the bottom are Your Favorite Game, and then Your Favorite Character, and the big one is for Comments.

You will be sent a confirmation email shortly, click the link inside it.

Then go back to the SNKworld.com main page and enter your email address and the password you picked.

There now you are a memember of SNK World.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
in all honesty no point me going chat room cause I can't understand Japanese and my cahrs on keyboard won't be Jap, UNLESS