geese and other stuff...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
today i went to the loke test for the last day (and my fifth time) and as usual was paying attention so i could add to the database...

i have seen geese with my own eyes, he IS in it..

in regard to sprites (btw i am comparing to kof 02 so some sprites may be ripped from earlier kof and i didnt notice so...)

all the capcom sprites of the 12 on the playmore site are completely newly drawn, excepting perhaps hugo who may be a slightly lower frame rate and differently shaded sf3 sprite (he stands out a little from the other characters, all in all the consistency is excellent and hugo is the only one i consider to stand out at all... he has a little bit of black line around the edge of his sprite on his legs which none of the others do, plus kof does not use that style so...).

i am not a hundred % sure about hugo though so....

chunli is DEFINITELY redrawn but is very close to her sf3 sprite in terms of design, she is redrawn though not ripped.

vega has a standing/idle stance, dont know where the bullshit rumor going around srk came from but he has one and did the first time i saw him a week ago..

TO MY EYES ryo seems slightly redrawn, he when walking is the same height rougly as ken (he may have been changed since the e3 vid) and his stance seems a little different to his kof 02 one, plus he seems a little beefier...

kyo and iori also seem slightly redrawn.

the only ones who dont seem redrawn at all (though they do have new normals or specials) are choi, terry, takuma/mr karate (though he does have the mask) and mai.

pretty good effort i think, the main thing is the excellent CONSISTENCY.. youll need to see direct feed to understand i would say..

today is the last day of the loke test, unless there are arcade specific ones will have to wait to july 17/20...

they have a video hooked up to the 1p machine so i expect they will release direct feed sooner or later...

never noticed before one super bar contains all three levels... it does not reach full then go back down to empty but register level 2 rather level two is from 33-66% and level 3 from 67-100%. when max runs out it goes down to 66%.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Geese ... that's cool. Any game with Geese is worth $325 on release.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
YAY! I'm know a couple of people on this forum that are going to be overjoyed with Geese being in there :)

Thanks for taking the time to write this stuff for us all, it's much appreciated :)

Kaz

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
Except CVS2. :p

Edit: Leftover '96 anguish... he damn well better have a Deadly Rave in this game. annoyed

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: neojedi ]</small>

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
neojedi:
EvilWasabi:
Except CVS2. :p

Edit: Leftover '96 anguish... he damn well better have a Deadly Rave in this game. annoyed
Woops... I forgot all about those Capcom games...

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Terry's standing animation is totally new, ain't you seen the vids?

vonze

Quiz Detective
Geese in the game is quite nice indeed

Now Giby doesn't have to kill anyone

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
um, wasnt this allready known? i saw his pics on a differnt forum here. they didnt know for sure but it was pretty clear to me that he was in the game.

dous anybody know if any other characters could be there to(Yamazaki!!)? they wherent selecttable from the start right, so maybe there will be more charas with codes???

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
nah dude i think thats it. Geese, Dan, Demitri, Geonitz are as close to secret as its gonna get..

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Tetsuo311:
Fran where are you eye
here

geese...good

guess i'll have to wait for SVCC 2 to see eiji and rose...and a new morrigan sprite...

if game wasnt so basic,
id be jumping for joy

and yeah,
cheers bb

vonze

Quiz Detective
Wow 2 hours now and still no Giby

it must be a conspiracy.................

<small>[ June 12, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: vonze ]</small>

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
So those pics of Geese are real after all those Geese bashing posters said in a separate thread before that it's fake???...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
So those pics of Geese are real after all those Geese bashing posters said in a separate thread before that it's fake???...
basically yes... hence my post to confirm for those who care (like giby :) )

why dont you start an "i told you so" thread :D

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
beelzebubble:
basically yes... hence my post to confirm for those who care (like giby :) )

why dont you start an "i told you so" thread :D
I think I'll leave that to Giby... :cool:

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Kazuya_UK:
YAY! I'm know a couple of people on this forum that are going to be overjoyed with Geese being in there :)

Thanks for taking the time to write this stuff for us all, it's much appreciated :)

Kaz
Werd. Praise the Lord, GEESE HOWARD IS IN IT!!!!!!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
That is definitely cool. Let's just hope now that the homecart will stay around $325 even with that new chip.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Hahahahaha, Geese is in the game, now your all going to get worked when you play me, I'm going to get you with a Raiging Storm, a Deadly Rave, and if it's possible in this game I'm going to connect both of them to make you look stupid.

Sorry it took me a while to reply, I just got back home.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Master Giby:
Hahahahaha, Geese is in the game, now your all going to get worked when you play me
Don't count on it, Geese was Vega's bitch in CVS. wink