M.D. Game sales

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Here is the info on why Mikes been out of the loop.

Get your orders on!

"I have to apologize. I have been in and out of the hospital for several months and have not been able to respond or take care of business.I just want to say I am 100% healthy now and hope I can still serve any of your mvs needs..Thanks for your patience"

Mike Druss

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Thats good to hear. He is a good guy. I have bought a few MVS games from him.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Just bought KoF 2000 yesterday from him, he responded quick and was very friendly. Seemed like a great guy.

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yes he will be carrying the follwoing. I soke with Tony at snkneogeousa today and here is the relase info he provided for me.

SVC - July20th
Poker Kingdom / Bingo Island - July 15
Metal Slug 5 - Early November
KOF 2003 - Early december

Tom glee

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Yeah, Mike is a great seller and I'd definitely recommend anyone to buy from him! I've bought a few carts from there and everything was always shipped super quick and well packed :)

Kaz

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Yeah I just ordered a MD3 MVS off him a while earlier and I wondered why it took a while to hear back from him since normally he's quick as you could hope for.

Definitely glad to hear he's OK though, he really is an asset to the community.

Tetsuo311

King's Dry Cleaner
Mike's a good guy. He is a reliable and honest seller which unfortunately is a rarity in these forums. I hope when he feels better he can post some prices on his in stock MVS titles buttrock

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Yup,Mike's a great seller..I got the Email too...I was going to post it but I figured someone may have beat me to it..

I'm glad he's ok..

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: chris1 ]</small>