Guile pic

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
<a href="http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/upload/587.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/upload/587.jpg</a>

Hope theres more later on.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Wicked! His hair looks awesome!

Finally. I just really want some nice clear pictures soon though. This is driving me nuts.

PLAYMORE MORE CLEAN PICS FOR ME, YOUR FUTURE CUSTOMER!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I used to say to myself "I'll believe it when I see it"
Then a ton of excellent fake pics rolled in, so I dont even trust my eyes anymore.
Isnt it in a sad state, that you see a fake pic and hope its a real one.. Almost makes you wonder if the whole game was just a joke..

<small>[ June 08, 2003, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</small>

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
Yeah, he looks pretty cool. Any pics with the somersault kick in motion.

A good pic of him here:

<a href="http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/pics03/030608_2130~004.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/pics03/030608_2130~004.jpg</a>

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Finally, a few Guile pics. buttrock

The hair is massive. lol Looks good though.

I am getting more and more psyched for SvC every day.

I hope Guile kicks ass in this game.

justdefend

Quiz Detective
Heh heh, Guile's hair is cool! With all the screens coming in I have to say that I like what SNK has done with each Capcom sprite. They all have a tough persona about them and don't look like re-hashed designs, ala Capcom's SNK sprites.

Now if only SNK re-treated their own characters. Ah well, there's time for that in the sequel. I'm just glad this baby is coming out after so many years.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Awesome! He doesn't look chunky like his SFA3/CvS sprite (perhaps that's because it looks blurry, but I hope not). I also hope he doesn't say anything when he does a summersault kick. I always hated listening to "SUMMERSAULT" when he did it recently :mad: Guile could become my #1 player again.. Hmmmm..

He looks good, but I'm still disappointed by overall character choices, still to many from CVS. Enough with the shotokans already, but I love Mr. Karate, brings me back.

ThePunisher

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Looks awesome!

I am getting more and more psyched for SvC every day.
I know what you mean!

I'm just glad this baby is coming out after so many years.
Ahmen! I thought we'd never see this materialize. You see kids, dreams do come true.

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
grapplerJoe:
Has there been any shots of Guile performing his Flash kick or Sonic boom?
Check the link i posted in this thread. It´s a sonic boom, and it looks great even is the shot is very blurry. Would love to se a somersault kick drool_2

snkool

Camel Slug
I think his sprite looks badazz. Nice job on that.
But someone please tell me that white saucer-thingy is not his hair.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Nice hair!... Looks like he has a hat or a satellite dish in his head... hehehe :D

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
His hair is larger than his sonic boom.

HELL YEAH!!

I think Millia Rage would make a good partner for him. wink

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I wonder if his hair is contained by the hitbox... if so, it could be the Achilles heel that SNK built in to counter the fact that they gave him a godly flashkick.

Just think, a shoto could stand in front of him, then jump over him and about a quarter screen behind him, then do an HK crossup by the edge of the hairdo. :D

<small>[ June 09, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: neojedi ]</small>

Shred

Bead Banger
Either that or they could land on his hair and dance a jig. Just call him platform head. lol