Here's what Capcom Japan said on Capcom's Game support for the DC

Batsu_Power

Armored Scrum Object
Well.. here's an interview with Capcom Japan's Yoshiki Okammoto on Capcom's support for the DC:

<i>
FamitsuDC: Have you changed your software lineup at all since the cancellation of Dreamcast?

Okamoto-san: Our lineup was already well into development, so we didn't change it. We could move our titles to another platform, but that would only disappoint the remaining Dreamcast users. From a financial perspective, it would probably be more profitable to abandon the Dreamcast, but we're sticking with it through the end. Besides, I suppose we [Capcom] feel a bit responsible for everything. We worked alongside Sega, but we've been a weak partner. We put serious work into the Dreamcast, but only one original title Biohazard Code Veronica went to it, and others like Onimusha went to PlayStation 2. [laughs..] I suppose our relationship and its impact will be left to the players to judge.

FamitsuDC: In the past Capcom has always developed for multiple platforms, will that strategy continue?

Okamoto-san: Yes, that won't change. There's only a 50/50 chance you'll see any genuinely 'new' titles on Dreamcast though. But we're already working on several PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox and Game Boy Advance projects. We're also considering supporting the WonderSwan Color. We will continue to port titles to different platforms as well, including the Dreamcast, for the near future. It wouldn't make sense for us to support just one console. Many people, including children, still own and support the Dreamcast. So we want to continue providing them with games. I suppose some people in this industry would think we're very foolish, or have no business sense because of that. [laughs..]

FamitsuDC: From now on though, do you consider Sega a rival?

Okamoto-san: Yes, we were partners for a while, but now we're rivals. There are many factors involved, but I don't think Sega is viewed very highly now. They had several opportunities to partner with Nintendo, Sega, and even Sony. In the end, they passed them all up. Now, they have to move forward as separate software development companies, but I think they would have been stronger remaining one company. With all the cards they had on the table, they cut the deck poorly for themselves. Also, I think they made a terrible mistake by forcing all their internal software developers to continue supporting the Dreamcast. That's completely untenable. I wish they had thought things through better. As someone involved in this industry, I find their decisions particularly depressing.

FamitsuDC: If it was up to you, what would you have done differently?

Okamoto-san: I realize Sega always had separate internal development teams, but I still think they would be stronger they continued to share knowledge and technology. They should develop their own middleware and exchange tools between companies instead of having everyone breakup and compete. I think that would have lowered costs and raised efficiency. What Sega needs is centripetal, not centrifugal force.

FamitsuDC: How do you personally feel about Sega now?

Okamoto-san: I wish them the best of luck. All their game developers are good people. I would like to wish them great success, but if all their subsidiaries had great success, I would be out of a job. So I'll just wish them moderate success. [laughs..]

FamitsuDC: So for the time being, Capcom isn't quitting Dreamcast software development?

Okamoto-san: Us, quit? If we quit, the Dreamcast truly would be finished. [laughs..]
</i>

Well.. To prove my post... go to this link: http://www.coremagazine.com/news/4252.php3

So there's a chance to see CvS2 on US Dreamcasts.. hopefully.