SVC Loc Test!!: NO NINJAS!

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
No images yet, but this link will have shots from the Beta test once people start uploading them.

<a href="http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/cgi-bin/joyful/joyful.cgi" target="_blank">http://www.ba.wakwak.com/~d_evil/cgi-bin/joyful/joyful.cgi</a>

Stole the link from MMcafe boards. Have fun. So close...

edit: took away the picture as per LWK s request.

Klick the link, and you will see the Kof Takuma sprite with new head in all its glory.

<small>[ June 06, 2003, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Rade Kuruc ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Well, it starts at 1PM right, that is an hour from now! So, soon we will know more. I am just interested to hear how it plays, we already know what it looks like wink God, please don't suck!

-Nick

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Realistically, it will probably be 12-24 hours from now until we start seeing some info on it. I can't wait any longer :(

Matt

Fuchikoma

n00b
From what I gather the lines are really long at the testing... but it shouldn't be long before images and impressions pop up. In the meantime enjoy the snk-capcom.com wallpaper I uploaded :D

hanzo x

n00b
Can't wait for the images and impressions, I hope the game it's worth the wait. mr_t

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Fuchikoma:
From what I gather the lines are really long at the testing... but it shouldn't be long before images and impressions pop up. In the meantime enjoy the snk-capcom.com wallpaper I uploaded :D
Fuchikoma?!?! You wouldn't be the same one that was on that MUGEN Dev forum a few years ago. I remember you and Cabbit well. If so, fucking welcome man! And if not, welcome the same.
:D

Fuchikoma

n00b
Yeah it's me :D I've been a lurker around here whenever a new neo game hits, but I'm mostly situated at phuck-ign. Hey whatever happen to neoragex.com?

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Awesome. Glad to have you man. My SN there was Neoijlc, but I doubt if you'll remember that. You and Cab helped me out a lot, and you always seemed to know you're shit. It's about time someone came to the boards that could actually offer some insight. Glad to have you.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
UH OH! Rade loaded the first pic! Not much to look at, but hey its a start drool

bokmeow

The background is pretty wild. It looks like an abandoned railroad station, reminds me of the boss fight with Yamazaki in Fatal Fury 3.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Giga Power:
Damn. Looks like Karate is just Takuma's sprite. Damn it. crying
Ah no worries Giga! Lets just hope Hanzo might make cameo. I also want to see Eiji too. Bring back the Ninjas!

Rade K

20 Year Member
Big Shady:
UH OH! Rade loaded the first pic! Not much to look at, but hey its a start drool
Nope, I didnt load anything. I just stole a link.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Rade Kuruc:
Big Shady:
Nope, I didnt load anything. I just stole a link.
A craftiness on Rade's part. So late, must sleep. Plenty of pics and responses in the morn.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Big Shady:
Giga Power:
Ah no worries Giga! Lets just hope Hanzo might make cameo. I also want to see Eiji too. Bring back the Ninjas!
I can't express in words how happy I would be if Hanzo made it in. Thanks for the pick me up Shady. buttrock

Rade K

20 Year Member
Hmmm, judging by what is visible of the moves list, it looks like there are only 12 slots for each side. And we already know there are 24 characters. Ah shucks.

Well, barring secret characters and the fact that THIS IS a beta test, it looks like 24 is the magic number.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
amn I just hope this game contains that certain snk feel from games like kof 96,97, real bout series, etc particuarly in the backrounds and the music.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Giga Power:
You know if they removed his sleeves it would resemble his AOF 1 form even more. But I can't wait for more pics.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Krauser has been left out for so long I think he died of old age. Rade, could you possibly just add in words when a pic has been added?, cause the thread got crazylined.

<small>[ June 06, 2003, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</small>

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Krauser has been left out for so long I think he died of old age.
Naw hes hangin out with Jubei, John Crawley, Jack, Eiji, and all the other characters that retired.