No new SVC charas in Playmore's today update!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Just a (bilingual) press release about another legal issue against some videogame company, and an update in the Englihs chara page for SVC.

Well, maybe the rooster is complete already. We'll know for sure tomorrow anyway.

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Yeah, this is why i hadn't donne the PLAYMORE UPDATE, nothing really interesting today .

Maybee they are hidding the final roster for tommorow, for surprising everyone ?

grapplerJoe

Overtop Pathfinder
Yeah,
let's hope for the very best. buttrock

crossing my fingers for Joe H. & K'.

QnzNeoGeoChick

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Who knows who it would be? Let's wait and see.

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: QnzNeoGeoChick ]</small>

Setsuna1982

World Her,
King Lion (vs Balrog/Bison)
Jubei Yamada (snk grappler)
Geese Howard
Eiji kisaragui

Hayato (From star gladiator)
Cody
Strider Hiryu (vs Eiji would rock)
Alex

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Also keep in mind that there could be about 4 characters that won't be revealed untill someone unlocks them during play. glee

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I really hope that the loke test is like the one that Capcom did for CvSs before where they basically just show the game for publicity - but it's not finished at all.

Then again, it's June. They have to release the game in 2 months. Time is running out.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
I want to see sombody from MOTW gato would be cool, or Freeman.
I have an snk art book with a picture of kyo and leon s kennedy, That would be cool. Was he in a pocket game or somthing.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
laurie:
I want to see sombody from MOTW gato would be cool, or Freeman.
I have an snk art book with a picture of kyo and leon s kennedy, That would be cool. Was he in a pocket game or somthing.
That artwork was used for the cover of a neogeo freak magazine around the time of SvC Card Fighters Clash. Leon was a card in the game.

I agree, he'd be an awesome addition to the game. I would love to have an RE cahracter in another fighting game.

Robert

20 Year Member
Finger crossed, I wait to see my little marco rodriguez kicking ass to the capcom roster.

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
BOOOOO!!!!

I mean... did they always release new characters on a Thursday???

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
seba_boi:
BOOOOO!!!!

I mean... did they always release new characters on a Thursday???
No, it has been like every two weeks normally... that is why I am not too surprised by today's lack of updates. We may or may not see the complete game at location test... it may be a special build that is missing things, due to them not being 100% stable or because they want to keep it a secret wink So... in a few hours we will know more, that is for sure,

-Nick

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Slightly dissapointing. I really don't care though. I'm happy with the roster and have many people to play with. And since its 1 on 1 I don't see the need for a lot of characters.

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
Wouldn't they HAVE to include all characters in the beta test? Otherwise they'll have a lot less testing of the new characters and they might not be balanced.

And I hope that we don't get 1 million fanboys turning up at the beta and complaining until they add every CvS character to it...

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
SiegfriedFM:
Wouldn't they HAVE to include all characters in the beta test? Otherwise they'll have a lot less testing of the new characters and they might not be balanced.

And I hope that we don't get 1 million fanboys turning up at the beta and complaining until they add every CvS character to it...
Well just speaking from experience with my company, we normally disable stuff in our public betas and external tests. There are many reasons to do this, and I think in a game such as a fighter, there is no need for the public to test characters. This test is only to see how the speed, feel, and system works, not the characters. And to be honest, they aren't testing shit, they are only giving input on what they have done so far... so no, there would be no need to show a complete product,

-Nick

JC10001

Zero's Secretary
SiegfriedFM:
Not necessarily. For instance when Namco tests Soul Calibur 2, or Tekken none of the time released characters are made available.

There might be more characters. If there are more they will be revealed...

A) Via another site update or..
B) At the location test itself.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
SiegfriedFM:

See, they didn't have all the characters available for the "public" beta test of CvS. There was Iori, Raiden, Terry, Kyo, Guile, Ryu, Chun Li and Ken. It played like shit, but everyone was apeshit for it. The reason they showed it off was to spur some excitement for what people weren't sure to exist or not.

Besides -
How many SNK bosses have been announced yet?

None.

For Capcom, they have announced both Bison and Gouki, which makes me think that they may have something very interesting up their sleave for the Capcom side boss.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
EvilWasabi:
SiegfriedFM:

See, they didn't have all the characters available for the "public" beta test of CvS. There was Iori, Raiden, Terry, Kyo, Guile, Ryu, Chun Li and Ken. It played like shit, but everyone was apeshit for it. The reason they showed it off was to spur some excitement for what people weren't sure to exist or not.

Besides -
How many SNK bosses have been announced yet?

None.

For Capcom, they have announced both Bison and Gouki, which makes me think that they may have something very interesting up their sleave for the Capcom side boss.
Like Geese and Setsuna or Kagami.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
at the kof loke tests i went to the games were almost identical to their completed versions.. they usually wouldnt let you see the end bosses though from memory.

the roster of normally selectable characters was always available though....

seeing as this is snk i assume the same will happen...?

?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
kelvSYC:
So no one considers Mr. Karate as a boss character?
Well, surely he is, if the intro is any indication, but since Capcom has 4 or so, I think that is more what people mean... since we are missing the big bad guy entries,

-Nick

snkool

Camel Slug
nruva:
kelvSYC:
So no one considers Mr. Karate as a boss character?
Well, surely he is, if the intro is any indication, but since Capcom has 4 or so, I think that is more what people mean... since we are missing the big bad guy entries,

-Nick
Maybe the Capcom bosses would be normal characters like in the CvS series and other SF games.