SvC MVS Release Date

vonze

Quiz Detective
Not sure if anyone has posted this already, but I didn't see it.

mmcafe says that japan is getting MVS SvC July 20th

Woohoo

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Any word on the Rom release?

Seriously, good to know. Cost?

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
The AES version , with all its art , has to be one of the most anticipated video games ever .

But I only play MVS cause I'm a broke ass sucka .

Release date for US MVS please ,

T

Takuma79

id say MVS = NGH (AES) guys its the same damn thing with slight differences, I just dont have the space for another arcade cab in my apartment
so I have an NGH(AES) it takes up less space.

olbaid

n00b
vonze:
Not sure if anyone has posted this already, but I didn't see it.

mmcafe says that japan is getting MVS SvC July 20th

this so cool wow
Woohoo

StarPhoenix

New Challenger
I emailed Playmore the other day to ask them about the NGH release...they confirmed for me that MVS was coming out on July 20, but told me they were not confirming the home release yet.

I hope it comes out for the AES! I asked them to let me know how much they thought they would sell them both for and they didn't answer the cost question...I sure hope MVS is not $1850 as rumored. I'll have to go sell my kidneys or something to afford it. I already told my fiancee that I was going to use some of our Wedding money to buy a $2000 Neo Geo game...she didn't like that idea too much!!

Star Phoenix

candycab

Vice's Love Slave
Dont worry the MVS price wont stay at its release price very long no matter how good the game is. In a few months it should drop to atleast half of its release price and continue to fall more over time.

In less than a year it will be dirt cheap just like every other " bad ass/highly anticipated MVS release " It just needs some time to get out and circulate a bit.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
But OMG,like LOL I need it Now!

Whatever, great or not, I'll buy it at $60 wink Unless I go crazy some week...

-Nick

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
StarPhoenix:
I emailed Playmore the other day to ask them about the NGH release...they confirmed for me that MVS was coming out on July 20, but told me they were not confirming the home release yet.

I hope it comes out for the AES! I asked them to let me know how much they thought they would sell them both for and they didn't answer the cost question...I sure hope MVS is not $1850 as rumored. I'll have to go sell my kidneys or something to afford it. I already told my fiancee that I was going to use some of our Wedding money to buy a $2000 Neo Geo game...she didn't like that idea too much!!

Star Phoenix
Wow, are you serious about using that 2000$ of your wedding to buy something tat will rock fall in price in just a few months? If I was your fiance I would divorce now.

Please, buying the MVS on release only makes sense if you an arcade cab to explote, with people putting coins in it. If you want it only for personal use please wait some time til the MVS price drops, ar get the AES if there's finally one.

In any case, I doubt this game's price will drop as fast as Rage of the Dragons MVS. In any case when it hits the 100$ mark I'll consider getting it. I guess sometime next year. We'll see.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
StarPhoenix:
I already told my fiancee that I was going to use some of our Wedding money to buy a $2000 Neo Geo game...she didn't like that idea too much!!

Star Phoenix
OMFG! Lol, i'm surprised she's not your ex-fiancee now! The secret is to tell people that your car transmission broke and needs to be replaced, then claim you purchased the game for $50. Just so you all know, my transmission has had to have been replaced like 10 time this year already....lol

<small>[ June 16, 2003, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: ResOGlas ]</small>

whitey

NEST Puppet
Shawn has the SVC Chaos MVS Kit listed in the Neo Store now as shipping July 16th with a price of 1850.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
whitey:
Shawn has the SVC Chaos MVS Kit listed in the Neo Store now as shipping July 16th with a price of 1850.
Damn.

Looks like I'm gonna have to find an arcade that gets this game.

buttrock

whitey:
1850?!

How much was RotD then? 1500?
Jesus. This is no comparison to 69$.

Think they won´t be sold out so soon then.

sha-v

Crossed Swords Squire
I just want to add that the recent price falls for NeoGeo MVS cartrigdge are due the fact that bootleggers really fast pirated the games so that SUN/Playmore was forced to drastically reduce their prices to stay compatitive (KOF2002 is a very drastic example for that).

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
the_move:
whitey:
1850?!

How much was RotD then? 1500?
Jesus. This is no comparison to 69$.

Think they won´t be sold out so soon then.
ROTD debuted in the states at $450 new... it was about $900 a few weeks before as a Japanese only release (import to states)...

-Nick

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
ResOGlas:
StarPhoenix:
I already told my fiancee that I was going to use some of our Wedding money to buy a $2000 Neo Geo game...she didn't like that idea too much!!

Star Phoenix
OMFG! Lol, i'm surprised she's not your ex-fiancee now! The secret is to tell people that your car transmission broke and needs to be replaced, then claim you purchased the game for $50. Just so you all know, my transmission has had to have been replaced like 10 time this year already....lol
Haha... yeah I know what you mean, my friends use to look at me funny when I told them how much I paid for the games... Now I just don't tell them anymore...

-Nick