So, when's the next Arcadia?

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
And of course the next possible revealing of SvC characters? Or do you think that Playmore will keep the last batch secret up until people actually go to the beta test? Or maybe there ISN'T a last batch?

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
Arcadia's release every end of the month, between 27 and 30 ! There's only one update of playmore official website before beta test, so everything's possible ! :D

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
those scans were off the latest arcadia

came out only a couple days ago

by the time the next issue is out

all the bloody world will know about the stuff in svcc

cos beta test starts on friday

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
Oh, I thought it came out every week like Famitsu. Well, I guess we have to wait at least until Thursday then for the official site update, unless they're saving it for the beta.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
I feel as anxious as the minutes before having sex for the first time (I was 16 years old buttrock )

<small>[ June 03, 2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Setsuna1982 ]</small>

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Setsuna1982:
I feel as anxious as the minutes before having sex for the first time (I was 16 years old buttrock )
I bet it was the Neo-Geo that sealed the deal. Girls take one look at it and that's all you need.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Is there ANY way to subsribe to Arcadia if you live in the US?????

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Kid Aphex:
Is there ANY way to subsribe to Arcadia if you live in the US?????
Due to a mix-up, I've got two of the current issue on the way. If anyone is interested, LMK.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Sure, I'll take it off your hands. Just let me know and I'll send out a MO...it'll be my first while i try to find a way to get these coming in steadily... mr_t

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
kid aphex, there was another thread about this and someone had a place you can order it from.... otherwise maybe try kinokuniya which is in newyork and l.a from memory...