Playmore owns World Heroes

snkool

Camel Slug
sort of...

Go <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004946" target="_blank">here</a> if you want proof.

not much of a suprise factor as the information is already <a href="http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004946" target="_blank">here</a>. Just trying to get more people to read it. :rolleyes: Just follow and use the search links I posted above because the links I posted on the bottom have all fucking expired :mad: .

<small>[ June 03, 2003, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: snkool ]</small>

snkool

Camel Slug
mookystains:
playmore owns...all neo-geo games....
Well, there usually is talk of why certain things can't crossover because SNK/Playmore doesn't have the copyrights and/or ownership(Magicain Lord, World Heroes, Fighter's History Dynamite spock , etc).

TriShield

Host for Orochi
What a relief, I was worried for awhile that World Heroes might have really been dead!

It was such a high quality series of fighting games afterall. [/sarcasm]

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I always entertained the possibility of a World Heroes: Wireframe installment.

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
Hmmmm. I always thought Elta from Magician Lord would make a cool fighting game character. Picture him morphing into Dragon Warrior or Poseiden to pull off certain SDMs. All his projectiles would be magic based....

I dunno, I daydream too much... frown

Q

qube

Lou Gojira:
Hmmmm. I always thought Elta from Magician Lord would make a cool fighting game character. Picture him morphing into Dragon Warrior or Poseiden to pull off certain SDMs. All his projectiles would be magic based....

I dunno, I daydream too much... :(
You are living in my dream then :D I have discussed Elta as a fighting game character many a time! Maybe we should start a petition Lou? annoyed loco

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
World Heroes . . . the mere mention of the two words by Playmore could bankrupt the company like SNK.

snkool

Camel Slug
qube:
Lou Gojira:

I dunno, I daydream too much... :(
You are living in my dream then :D I have discussed Elta as a fighting game character many a time! Maybe we should start a petition Lou? annoyed loco
And sadly, so does that one frown

snkool

Camel Slug
the roker:
World Heroes . . . the mere mention of the two words by Playmore could bankrupt the company like SNK.
:(
Liquid Snake:
World Heroes FPS please...
L O L lol

Come on people, this series was made back like when? The fucking early 90's? :mad: Given today's standards it wouldn't be so bad and would be a lot better game. If they would bring back deathmatches, it would have better fucking gameplay than some new Neo titles (although I like some of them :D )

<small>[ June 04, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: snkool ]</small>

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
I just want to see Captain Kidd and Ryoko's tits in another game.

*bounce* PIE DAT SHIT!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
All I can say is Mud Man.

He needs to be in the VS. games.....

...... along with duck king...

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
I love the World Heroes series and I would really love a World Heroes 3 buttrock buttrock

I have been playing that series from the beginning and I think it's just a matter of inversting time in it before you learn to love it. This happens with more snk games, you know..

I can imagine why paople don't compore it to KOF, but all this bashing seems to be underserved imo.

Robert

20 Year Member
Searching all the names that Playmore has, I have found my name. Does Playmore own me??? annoyed

TriShield

Host for Orochi
Okay, I'll admit WHII is a very solid and well executed fighting game, it's just that by the today's standards and the standards when it was released, it really wasn't anything ground breaking or special.

The other installments are pure mule crap, and not worth the materials or labor it took to make them.

That said, it would be somewhat interesting to see some of the more different WH characters appear in a new game.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
ok, ok, I will say one thing good about World Heroes, They could just hand it off to another company so they can develop it, and I guess it wouldn't be any worse than Rage of the Dragons (according to reviews, I have yet to play this game).