!arcade! convertor.....

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I got my Convertor a little bit ago, and I wanted to know who has one and who got theirs to work perfectly with their system right out of the box and into the home cart system. I have tried it on 3 systems, and it didn't work properly with any of them. Who got it to work without replacing thier slots or messing aroung with it? Please post here....I would like to know....thanks....

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
I had to spend a good thirty minutes to get the adaptor to work when I first got it. Now I can get it to work everytime. Just make sure that the MVS and home system connectors are shoved in on both sides of the adaptor all the way. It takes a bit of force to do this when the adaptor is fresh out of the box.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
For my old U.S. cart system, s/n 13208, the adapter didn't work at all. I had the slots replaced by !Arcade!, then it worked fine for a while, but now there is a problem where nothing works on that system (I'll be sending it for repair shortly).

For a backup jap system that I have, s/n 132xxx, every cart worked fine except Ganryu, which for some reason had partially garbled graphics. All the rest were fine.

As mentioned by others, the MVS carts fit very snugly onto the adapter, they have to be worked on carefully. The white triangles have to be lined up obviously, and the stereo outputs should be facing the left side when you plug the adapter+MVS cart into your system.

[ May 21, 2001: Message edited by: chimpmeister ]