SVC game system, i noticed this off the e3 vid

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Snk has the triple gauge off of kof 97 but when you reach level 3 the power bar starts to run down like the time bar intill back to level 2 i think, also you can do custom combo.

Here's the unique bit, the capcom side seems to not beable to perform some snk moves as there power gauge is based off the alpha/zero 1 or 2 games. So they have to fill in a 1/3rd of the ar to get a level, what they can do when they get to level 3 is unknown. There maybe more styles to pick from, but as of now (only one vid in all) snk's characters maynot beable to have capcoms game system. It would be cool if we had about 2 or 3 for snk's & 2 or 3 for capcoms characters, maybe it will be like cvs2 in that department.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
the_colonel:
maybe it will be like cvs2 in that department.
I hope not. I didn't care for their groove system; they should've just refined the system in CVS, not throw 4 more different pieces of shit into the mix frown

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
me 2, i dont like the groove system, a hard to balance them properly (cvs2 suffered from this problem) besides which is overcomplicates the game i think which doesnt help the games popularity, i think anyways...

no grooves or 2 would be perfect for me..

?

grapplerJoe

Overtop Pathfinder
the_colonel:
Snk has the triple gauge off of kof 97 but when you reach level 3 the power bar starts to run down like the time bar intill back to level 2 i think, also you can do custom combo.

Here's the unique bit, the capcom side seems to not beable to perform some snk moves as there power gauge is based off the alpha/zero 1 or 2 games. So they have to fill in a 1/3rd of the ar to get a level, what they can do when they get to level 3 is unknown. There maybe more styles to pick from, but as of now (only one vid in all) snk's characters maynot beable to have capcoms game system. It would be cool if we had about 2 or 3 for snk's & 2 or 3 for capcoms characters, maybe it will be like cvs2 in that department.
could you please clarify what you meant by beable? spock

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I would love for the characters to have their grooves from their respective games. Sadly, it would get too confusing and create some unbalanced gameplay. It would be nice if Capcom had one groove and SNK had one groove like you said.

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
I never said i liked the system, but we may have it anyways. Balancing 4 game systems should not be too hard of a task. Just the gauge & a few move changes, not like cvs2 exactly, i mean! capcom took running & put it in one of there grooves, thats what i call a rip off.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
What? That's what I love about CvsS2! The groove systems. I loved seeing them all together in one game.

Of course, I'm all for just one system for everyone, too. Maybe it would be easier to make the game/characters balanced. Man, I can't wait for this game!

Spike

the_colonel

Fio's Quartermaster
Mark of the Wolves:
I would love for the characters to have their grooves from their respective games. Sadly, it would get too confusing and create some unbalanced gameplay. It would be nice if Capcom had one groove and SNK had one groove like you said.
I would like one groove each too. But so far, thats what the video says its gonna be, unless its a coincidence. But it may encourage cap & snk fans to choose there character which comes with there respective style. So whats genjuro's style gonna be, kof 97 with custom combo's, i can't wait to see that.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
It opens up alot of possibilities. I just hope if there are multiple grooves they all play like the originals did. I really want SNK's extra grove. I love charging up the meter. The characters look so darn cool.

Neo Rave

n00b
I also prefer one groove that stays true to SNK and one groove that stays true to CAPCOM. We don't need six different types of grooves.