Matrimelee homecarts released!

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
In case people don't know, the Matrimelee homecarts are all on the way now from the Neostore. All of us preorder customers got emails confirming this. Once people start getting their copies I hope we hear some more opinions. Anyone in the NJ area can stop by and play it at my place. :)

SeVeNMerc

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Man I want that game so bad :D

Post a review ASAP please I wanna if this game turns out good and most importantly have fun with it

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
That's good news. I thought once the game was released we would find out the production run of this game. Anyone know what it is?

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Yay! White Castle + Neo Gaming! You should get a PM with my contact info soon, dmhawkmoon. What kind of shipping did you get? :D

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Heh, got my tracking # off Shawn this morning :)

Hopefully Parcelfarce (sic) will deliver before the weekend... otherwise it's gonna be Monday frown

buster_broon

The Rock,
Tarma:
Heh, got my tracking # off Shawn this morning :)

Hopefully Parcelfarce (sic) will deliver before the weekend... otherwise it's gonna be Monday :(
for how many Matrimelee's my good internet chum

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
dmhawkmoon:
In case people don't know, the Matrimelee homecarts are all on the way now from the Neostore. All of us preorder customers got emails confirming this. Once people start getting their copies I hope we hear some more opinions. Anyone in the NJ area can stop by and play it at my place. :)
Thou tempts me with this Matrimelee cart. Actually I may be having a get-together late next month or in July, mind coming down to south NJ w/ it? :D

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Why don't we try and all meet up Saturday or something? Talen we just need to setup where we'll meet so I can buy the game from you, I have no problems going down to Bridgewater. Just let me know what you want to do.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Yes the NJ-PA 2K3 get together must happen... we have a legacy to maintain. :p

<small>[ May 29, 2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: RevQuixo ]</small>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Bought it... got it.

Stopped in here to gloat,

now I'm off to play it!

Be back on later tonight with my first impressions!

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
Lucky... drool_2

Can't wait to hear about this game...man I wish I didn't need new decks...or I would have bought this sooner... oh_no

TheBigBB

My copy arrived today, and while I only got to play it a little bit, I immediately think it's better than ROTD. The music is pretty cool, the backgrounds are well animated and exciting, and there are no more crazy 50 hit combos. There is a CD power move, but all it is is a slow one hit thing. I also like the double jump and the referee. You can use the referee as a weapon, a shield, or just let him get his ass beat down while you fight. I like ROTD as far as it being a fun game, but right away I think this is a better game. More impressions later.

<small>[ May 29, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: dmhawkmoon ]</small>

Matrimelee bad bringing - Broke as cash - Be big value matrimelee stool for year - no money - too close SNK V Capcom - much frustration blow_top

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
So hey, did a poster or flyer come with this game?
Just curious.
It came with a small flyer - no poster this time (which is just as well as far as I'm concerned; the flyer will fit nicely into my file full of Neo/SNK paper goods).

TheBigBB

I started a thread in general for impressions and reviews...

TheBigBB

I hope some more people decide to order this because I think it's the most worthwhile Neo-Geo fighter in years.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
dmhawkmoon:
I hope some more people decide to order this because I think it's the most worthwhile Neo-Geo fighter in years.
That's hardly a difficult feat seeing as the last top notch fighter released on the Neo was Garou: MotW. :rolleyes:

Thing is, SvC will more than likely blow Matrimelee straight off the planet

TheBigBB

Tarma:
dmhawkmoon:
That's hardly a difficult feat seeing as the last top notch fighter released on the Neo was Garou: MotW. :rolleyes:

Thing is, SvC will more than likely blow Matrimelee straight off the planet
Have you gotten yours yet?

I know SvC will PROBABLY be a good game too, but for one, it's not going to be as original as Matrimelee just because of what it is, and two, a lot of people bought ROTD. It's hard to see buying ROTD and then passing on this considering that this is a far better game. People liked ROTD for being something new. Matrimelee is something new that is more fun to play....

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
uh yea ok , Svc will Ownz and we all know it. Matri is cool and all but they could at least released it at 279.99. How do you guys feel when some fuckers get the rom for free while we all pay 325 for matri, not cool. For me collecting the neo games at that price point made me feel special that i had something rare because not many people can afford them, but Playmore got to give me something, lower prices or Guarantee me that the game will never be dumped. As for Svc I will own it on Aes or mvs just because it's the Official Snk vs Capcom we all have been waiting for and to me this game will be worth every penny, but Matri at 325 and Choas 2 months away it's no contest there. buttrock

TheBigBB

But Matrimelee has a far less chance of seeing a port, right? Either way, I wasn't talking to just anyone, I was saying that a ton of people bought ROTD and those who did should be more inclined to get this superior Noise Factory game.